Freak Fortress Hale Model Problem

PyroKing

Freak Fortress Hale Model Problem

Post by PyroKing »

Hello, I am making this complaint because when I played as King dedede on the mincraft map the one with the underground mine where every engie camps in the mine, I was not able to go down there I think it might be the boss's model. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
Zethy
Veteran

Re: Freak Fortress Hale Model Problem

Post by Zethy »

AFAIK, King Dedede can get down there, you just have the crouch, this goes for all bosses and classes.
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

King Dedede has a large boss model, so there are placed where he simply can’t get to. I’m not sure how true it is that you couldn’t get down there but King Dedede has had problems like that.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

He doesn't have a problem. He's always been able to get there.
Itsy-Bitsy

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

Faiithe wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 pm He doesn't have a problem. He's always been able to get there.

I've witnessed personally times which Dedede couldn't make it into that mine. I believe the admin team has discussed it at some point and I thought it was handled. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. If I remember correctly, it was due to his hitbox.
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
many_swords
Veteran

Post by many_swords »

If I get a chance I'll look into it to be safe. I'm pretty sure he can fit also but if not then we can simply just remove him from the rotation like we have for other maps.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Itsy-Bitsy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:30 am
Faiithe wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 pm He doesn't have a problem. He's always been able to get there.

I've witnessed personally times which Dedede couldn't make it into that mine. I believe the admin team has discussed it at some point and I thought it was handled. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. If I remember correctly, it was due to his hitbox.

Hm... it might be a bug. I don't know, I've seen players get down there no problem.