Gamemode: Saxton Hale

Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Gamemode: Saxton Hale

Post by Mitch »

I too love gamemodes with big strong hairy men that likes to beat my meat.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

I am one of the people who prefers freak fortress over Saxton Hale. However some people love VSH and you can't get rid of a game mode that is loved by so many. The game mode is actually kinda fun if you give it a chance, even if it is a lot more simple than freak fortress.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

One thing i question is why is FF and VSH seperated? I see no point in doing so.
This is like saying a helicopter and a airplane are the same because they can both fly.
unique part about VSH i've found is being able to fight saxton hale; and also the smaller server size
Also you answered your own question of why people like vsh over ff2.
Last edited by Rigby! on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

A lot of people play saxton. It is unique in the fact that it is vanilla. Most of the VSH players don't enjoy playing on FF2 because its chaotic, far too many hales and feels braindead.

Ill be honest, I wouldn't mind a little variety in VSH but FF2 is far too varied. Combining the two extremes would be a bad idea.

"Just because some people don't, does not mean it should be removed. If anything, your post comes off as more an attack on the game mode and it's player base as opposed to any kind of constructive criticism. Any good intentions were lost the moment you started talking about how boring, or easy it was, since these are all subjective and occur on a player to player basis."

^Also Idjit's point.
Last edited by jonite1526 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
=^-^=