Mismanagement (or utter lack of management) of the TF2 Idles

Fire
Owner

Re: Mismanagement (or utter lack of management) of the TF2 Idles

Post by Fire »

I do trust my admins word. He basically restated things that were already said in the appeal. Reading that appeal nothing that was done was deserving of a Perm Ban. You are basing your opinion off experiences you have had with this person that I believe have not been relayed to me.

Reading that appeal and what I was told on Teamspeak by Zivala what I understand is he was messaging people on Steam to have them target a specific player. This is against the rules we would consider a coordinated plan to target a player harassment. The right thing for a admin to do would be to get in contact with this player and warn them and if they continue issue a punishment that fits the guidelines. As well, in the appeal it is stated he was bullying another player saying they suck at the game and other similar insults. Telling someone they suck isn't against the rules. Can you imagine if I punished everyone for banter like that? Ridiculous. If it bothers you that much player list mute and ignore them.
ImageImage
Zivala

Post by Zivala »

Didn't Sedan just lock this?

Also I remember disclosing that Plague was attempting to, but being denied invites to properly speak with Cedric about his behavior. And I did say if he kept it up, I'm not going to wait for him to be caught to be talked to as none of the admins really even have a time they played that matched with theirs, and I really didn't want to wait to let that persist until we could get a hold of him. Especially given his actions.

And yes, I didn't say much that wasn't already said on the report because I was amazed at how little you seemed to care when asked if you even wanted repeat players that aren't being bullied right off the server repeatedly to the point I was at a loss for words. Or having reports specifically target someone because they have VIP and they're using it, not much of a reaction was given, so... What did you honestly expect me to do? Like I said, I won't apply any punishments to anyone again, because why care?
|inspector_spy|

Post by |inspector_spy| »

White Sedan wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 pm I have discussed this matter privately with the OP and the player in question has been punished. Locking.
I guess this is a debate huh...
Isnt this thread in "complaints/suggestions"?
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I was responding to the thread as Sedan locked it. I wanted to be fair and give anyone a chance to respond. if you have any more complaints about this specific player feel free to make a report with evidence if possible. Thanks, locking this now.
Last edited by Fire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage