Spy deadringer/disguise and the Lich King bug

Sheep

Spy deadringer/disguise and the Lich King bug

Post by Sheep »

There's a bug where every time the lich king hale kills a spy that has the dead ringer active and disguised as another player the purple rounded stuff (idk the name of it so i'm just going to call it that for rn) teleports to the player that the spy was disguise as before the dead ringer becomes activated. and that made me wanted to make this thread checking if it's intentional or not and if it is then spies that knows about this can use this bug to troll other players via disguising themselves as one of them, rush towards the hale, get themselves "killed" then that purple round stuff will teleport to that said player that they were disguised as. and as a dude that mostly plays spy on the freak fortress servers that uses the dead ringer and the disguise often, I can't tell you how many times something like this happened in the past and I didn't know what was causing it until now.
Banners/Logos are for the weak...
Fire
Owner

Re: Spy deadringer/disguise and the Lich King bug

Post by Fire »

I knew something like this was happening but no one explained properly to me how it was happening.

I have made a change. If you play Spy using the Deadringer while the boss is Lich King at the start of the round it will replace your Deadringer with the Invis Watch.

Thanks for the report.
ImageImage