Increase In Health

PyroKing5

Increase In Health

Post by PyroKing5 »

I am writing this because i think that the health given to One Punch Man (Freak Fortress Servers) is to low. Here are my 2 reasons why you should buff his health by a little bit, First Reason is that his ability to kill anyone in one attack is great but the other hales/bosses can do the same thing for example Chell, Guts, Lich King, and more. Last reason is that any hale can kill a player that has godmode is just to simply just to goomba them. So in conclusion i think that OPM should get a small health buff so he can play on any map and still have a chance to win and not just on small maps to win also this is my idea to his health 31 players - 26 or 27 k health the amount of health he gets on a full server is only 24k. So thank you for reading my suggestion. :wave:
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: Increase In Health

Post by Benstartri »

I want to put my two cents in since I played a lot of Freak in the past andstill go on occasionally.

Other Bosses Kill in 1 Hit?
Yes, there are some bosses that can kill players in one hit, but that's due to their damage. One Punch Man kills you THROUGH both Uber and Dead Ringer, something almost no other hale has. Yes, Ash and a few others get this ability as well, but those are locked to their rages, while One Punch Man has that to any attack he uses.

Goombas... What?
I really don't understand how you think goombas stop Godmode or Uber. Goombas, at least on these Freak Fortress servers, does not counter invincibility. I also find it out of place to have it in a thread where you want a health increase.

Maps
There are a lot of maps, and due to this there are hales that naturally struggle in bigger maps. Just because they struggle however does not mean that they should be buffed because "They can only win on tiny maps" or "I keep dying when I use this hale on <insert big map here>". The best way to overcome this is to keep playing the hero and learn who to target, where to go first, etc. I don't see this as a very good reasoning without some numbers to back this up.

Basically, I don't agree with your suggestion. My opinion though, others are free to add theirs to it.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Increase In Health

Post by Faiithe »

Benstartri wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 am I want to put my two cents in since I played a lot of Freak in the past andstill go on occasionally.

Other Bosses Kill in 1 Hit?
Yes, there are some bosses that can kill players in one hit, but that's due to their damage. One Punch Man kills you THROUGH both Uber and Dead Ringer, something almost no other hale has. Yes, Ash and a few others get this ability as well, but those are locked to their rages, while One Punch Man has that to any attack he uses.

Goombas... What?
I really don't understand how you think goombas stop Godmode or Uber. Goombas, at least on these Freak Fortress servers, does not counter invincibility. I also find it out of place to have it in a thread where you want a health increase.

Maps
There are a lot of maps, and due to this there are hales that naturally struggle in bigger maps. Just because they struggle however does not mean that they should be buffed because "They can only win on tiny maps" or "I keep dying when I use this hale on <insert big map here>". The best way to overcome this is to keep playing the hero and learn who to target, where to go first, etc. I don't see this as a very good reasoning without some numbers to back this up.

Basically, I don't agree with your suggestion. My opinion though, others are free to add theirs to it.