Disc-FF Idle 1: Spawn Protection very nonfunctional

milkman69

Disc-FF Idle 1: Spawn Protection very nonfunctional

Post by milkman69 »

Hi, so a few weeks ago I noticed something when I was walking around in the spawn of both teams on Disc-FF Idle/Trade #1, and I noticed that I was often getting shot and killed in my own spawn. When I looked at the bottom, there was no "Red Spawn (1)" or whatever it says.

This is unusual as it normally worked fine. Now it randomly and rarely works in some unspecified areas of each spawn and it's getting annoying to manage.

And as well the worst part is that I can shoot players from inside my spawn as well, I created a short demo to demonstrate it as I didn't want to abuse it too much. This bug so far seems to only be affecting me. It's worth mentioning that I have 230 ping as I live in Australia, but it normally doesn't affect me at all, so I don't know why it would now. Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/993gvs7wsr041 ... 4.dem?dl=0
Last edited by milkman69 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Disc-FF Idle 1: Spawn Protection very nonfunctional

Post by Fire »

Must be just a glitch because im doing exactly what you did right now and it seems to be working fine.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I see what it is now. I added a zone to the spawn room of both spawns. For some reason if you change class to switch your weapon to respawn and respawn inside a zone it fucks with the zones. You have to fully leave all zones and then go back into the zone to get it to work again. I will see if I can get this fixed in the coding. For now I have reverted the zones and spawns should work normally now.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I made made a few changes to see if I can fix the issue. Let me know if this issues comes back.
ImageImage