Remember when MarioKartx10 had rules? Because I do

SomebadCandy933

Remember when MarioKartx10 had rules? Because I do

Post by SomebadCandy933 »

So I’ve spent a few months off of MKx10 and I still played on other Disc servers. And when I get back to x10 it’s just an orgy of spawncamping, mic spamming and no respect for the fellow gamer. But it’s chaos over there. I know I don’t have a good record with disc ff but I like order on servers. this is all getting confusing because a lot of things going on on MKx10 right now are against the rules on other servers. Someone fill me in on the rule changes. Because this is ridiculous.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Remember when MarioKartx10 had rules? Because I do

Post by White Sedan »

Remember when MarioKartx10 didn't even have admins? Because I do. In all seriousness, I don't really understand why you made this thread. Rules get broken on every server, that's what we have the report function for. Just complaining about rule breakers doesn't help.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
SomebadCandy933

Post by SomebadCandy933 »

I was told that things like mic spam and spawn camping weren’t against the rules anymore. That’s why I came here. Someone explain what rules were changed
NerfPlayeR135

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

The spawncamping rule was relaxed a while ago, if I remember correctly, but micspam has never been allowed on any server. Whoever believes it's OK to claim the rules don't exist if admins aren't around is a fool; don't listen to them. Like Sedan said, if there's a problem on the server, use the report function.
Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1: