Making a loudout less powerful on mario kart x10

Star

Making a loudout less powerful on mario kart x10

Post by Star »

yes I know this is a x10 server, but it is custom so Im hoping that someone will listen to this and take the time to consider my opinion. Ive been playing on this server for a while now and I have always shut up about my problems. However at this point I severely dislike the Natascha+chocolate(dalokhas or whatever)+fists of steel. Ive seen many people complain about it when it gets out of hand, mostly when you have those medic+heavy couples running around like maniacs. Doesn't help that there isn't a "no spawncamp" rule anymore either. When there is a lot of crap going on at once and there is a 15 plus population on the server it really gets out of hand. I would like to lower the health that you get from equipping the chocolate bar to at least 600 instead of 800. I wouldn't consider it a big change, but I believe that you can get a chance to kill them with the weapons you have. or maybe even 650. To me I'd consider it minor but I'd understand if Fire and his team, I guess I could call it that, wont implement it. Just a suggestion!
NerfPlayeR135

Re: Making a loudout less powerful on mario kart x10

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

I completely agree; this particular loadout needs to be nerfed. It's way too easy to abuse the Fists of Steel's complete non-melee damage immunity; coupled with the +500 passive health bonus the Dalokohs Bar gives and a decent understanding of when to switch between primary and melee, it can be near-impossible to kill someone using this loadout. I'd be happy with reducing the passive health bonus the Dalokohs Bar grants, or even requiring its consumption to temporarily get the bonus health like it does in vanilla TF2.
Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1:
broman007
Veteran

Re: Making a loudout less powerful on mario kart x10

Post by broman007 »

The answer I always give to "this class is too OP" is that any class can be countered in x10 in multiple ways.

In the case of a heavy, a spy can easily get the job done with a backstab. A machina headshot would also work just as well. I don't hear this complaint too often, so it isn't a major problem on the server that would come in effect any time soon. If alot more players complain about a certain weapon, I can certainly bring it up with Fire. Otherwise, just think about what the particular class is weak too, and use that as an advantage to beat them. Every class can be countered in SOME way.

Hopefully, that clears it up.