Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

Post by Jasmine »

People have fun in different ways.
Some people have fun by challenging themselves, getting a higher score, a faster time, a bigger win or whatever.
Some people have fun by half ignoring the game and instead socializing with the server.
Some people have fun by hanging on discord and playing a random game in the meantime.

Prophunt is diverse, you get the new people that have no clue how to play and they die, over and over. But they still stay, cause they want to be better.
Some people join and leave as soon as they realize that its hide and seek.
Some people play for hours and hours to learn the maps, to learn the Easter eggs, to learn peoples strategies.
You cant exclude a certain group just because it doesn't suit your style or playing.

Personally it depends on the day. Some days I went on prophunt with the intention to play the game. Not to be friendly and have fun. I got on to hunt or to hide. Simple.

Other days I came on to socialize after a stressful day, or to have some fun with a giveaway and just be silly.

Everyone has their own personality and style. Who draws the line of what person is "too good to play?" And shouldn't it then be a opposite side of the spectrum? For chiki, maybe it isnt fun to kill all the new people that tried to be a cp on a cp because that's no challenge to him. So then we need to eliminate people that are too bad to play.
All of a sudden you're shutting people out that could become new regulars and that could populate the server so people can actually play the game mode.

It just doesn't work like that, for any game.
Much love
Jasmine
Fire
Owner

Re: Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

Post by Fire »

Rigby! wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm we can't tell him to not have fun.
Yes we can. Chikiro is now banned from killing more than half the other team.
ImageImage