Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

AStickInTheEye

Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

Post by AStickInTheEye »

Could you ask Chikiro to calm his kill ratio? His gameplay is making it fun any longer. I make sure to not have such a kill score that it makes ppl leave the server. All I ask is that he does the same. Just set a prop on fire and let someone else get the kill. We all know he is awesome. He doesn't need to prove it every map.

Thanks,

AStickInTheEye
AStickInTheEye

Re: Gameplay on TF2 Prop Hunt server

Post by AStickInTheEye »

*His gameplay is not making it fun any longer.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

side note: he is not awesome jus sayin
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

hey Chikiro, calm ur kill ratio bruv. you're fuckin' shit up over here
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

I fail to see the purpose of this thread.

Somebody getting salty about somebody being good and Sam being Sam?

Like, what? I don't get it.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Haku*
Veteran

Post by Haku* »

Useless thread.

I wouldn't consider Chiki even one of the bigger tryhards.

He is playing an un-optimal load out and sniper like every other round, and he even knows how to hide and doesn't just run as a heypile or something.

Great guy, bad thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

While I agree that it is harder on newer players who are still trying to figure out the gamemode / are trying to have fun, it does discourage them from playing if there's someone who knows the maps like the back of their hand. That's why I don't try all that much. Personally, I like to go heavy and try to get taunt kills giving the other team a MUCH better chance to survive me as a hunter. Especially since I am one of the players who has most of the maps memorized. Not everyone is willing to do this, though. However that's just how the game mode works, there is every option to try and run from hunters instead of just sitting there and letting them kill you. Running as a prop is just as fun as hiding, you just have to learn how to be really good at using your surroundings to your advantage. This has been a problem for prophunt for many years now, but there's honestly not much anyone can do about it. You can't just ask someone to calm down with the kills because more likely, they will play how they want to. That's what makes the game mode fun for them.
AStickInTheEye

Post by AStickInTheEye »

You missed the point. He can have fun and allow others the same. It isn't fun when the score is like 16 for him and 3 for the next person. Heck, when I see I've ever hit 8 or more kills, I back off. If he is the one having all the fun.....that is the point. Even lately I tend to do an RPS for the prop. The idea is to get more players to join, not leave because they can't do anything. And I'm not talking about myself. I usually stay on until the rest have had enough and have left.
If he doesn't want to encourage more players, then by all means, let it continue. All I can do is ask for the sake of others.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

The server is dead either way, we're not nazis and if he enjoys doing that then we can't tell him to not have fun.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Rigby! wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm The server is dead either way, we're not nazis and if he enjoys doing that then we can't tell him to not have fun.
not as dead as other ph servers. quit that wit cha bitch ass.
AStickInTheEye wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:56 pm You missed the point. He can have fun and allow others the same. It isn't fun when the score is like 16 for him and 3 for the next person.
Bruh there's just some regulars just score high. If you're gonna complain about chiki, complain about me as well. The times that Chiki and I have both been on at the same time, we both end up with about 18 points to everyone else's 3, and I can guarantee you I'm not trying at all. Some people are literally just better than others at hunting, or hiding, or even hunting as a prop.
AStickInTheEye wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:56 pm Heck, when I see I've ever hit 8 or more kills, I back off.
...why tho
AStickInTheEye wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:56 pm If he is the one having all the fun.....that is the point. Even lately I tend to do an RPS for the prop. The idea is to get more players to join, not leave because they can't do anything. And I'm not talking about myself. I usually stay on until the rest have had enough and have left.
Bruh a lot of people have fun. Soz if you ain't having fun when he's on, but that's how it do. A lot of people RPS for the prop/do silly things/etc. Maybe you're just joining when the server's going into its quiet times. That happens, believe it or not.

Y'all should probably try lighten up about it more. From your OP, it's not as if he's literally solo targeting you. A lot of people come in to the server and highscore, Not just Chiki, not just me, a lot of people. People don't leave just because they see a good player on. Others usually come back and try to gitgud m8.

Unless this is all just a specific attack on Chiki cuz you don't like him or some shit, in which case I'll get the popcorn.

wit cha bitch ass
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.