Incredible spikes in lag on all DISC-FF servers

JAUNTY

Incredible spikes in lag on all DISC-FF servers

Post by JAUNTY »

Hello,

Recentely I've come across a problem that is only apparent in DISC-FF servers, my ping at times will spike and soar at a consistent 300+ms for a good 5 minutes before coming back down, I have smoked the lines for inconsistent data and have done numerous ping tests, all which say my net is 100% fine. Jasmine has told me to record a demo and upload it here which I plan on doing if the problem persists. I've tested latency and ping on other servers such as NGS and even servers that are outside of my timezone that give up to 100 ping, all which stay at their lowest and rarely spiking.

I'm begging you to take a look at this issue, I observed the fact that while my ping soared earlier today, so did the entire red's side as well and clear above 100ms at that. So if you could see if there is any problem with the servers at this time that would be wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Fire
Owner

Re: Incredible spikes in lag on all DISC-FF servers

Post by Fire »

I'm aware of the issue and so is our host. There is nothing I can do about it right now, it is being sorted out.
ImageImage
JAUNTY

Re: Incredible spikes in lag on all DISC-FF servers

Post by JAUNTY »

Alright, thanks for filling me (and possible users seeking answers) in on the situation.