Murder mod suggestions

thought__it_was_

Murder mod suggestions

Post by thought__it_was_ »

So I went to play today and the entire mod is different.
The newest maps are too big, cloaker got an unnecessary nerf, the new classes are too op, etc.
Please just go back to the old version.

Edited below with actual suggestions. I apologize for my aggressive attitude, I was in a foul mood yesterday.
Last edited by thought__it_was_ on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Admin] Walkter+: so yes, im the one who almost chocked with a cucumber
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Murder Mod Update is trash

Post by White Sedan »

Moved to correct sub-forum.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Im fixing the maps being too big, the rest of the changes are staying. The new classes will be nerfed after awhile when they're figured out and find the best way to nerf them while still being unique.
The changes were long overdue. Cloaker changes were supposed to happen months ago but never go pushed to the server. It helps prevent long rounds of the cloaker just hiding.
Last edited by Mitch on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
thought__it_was_

Post by thought__it_was_ »

It was brought to my attention that i should probably point out specifics. I'm gonna make a suggestion that sunsteel's uber has a time limit and has to regenerate (like a cloak). that's the biggest thing.

[Admin] Walkter+: so yes, im the one who almost chocked with a cucumber
Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Murder mod suggestions

Post by Mitch »

I'm okay with turning this into a discussion about the changes, if there's some specific changes to a murderer class that you didn't like and have a proposal that would work I'll consider it.
Sunsteel already has a 10 second timer before they can use the charge again. If you're proposing to increase that time that i can arrange that as i agree.

Correction: its currently 5 seconds.
Last edited by Mitch on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Murder mod suggestions

Post by Idjit »

A 5 second window to shoot a murderer with no throwing knife, cloak, or movement options is more than enough. Any larger window makes him nigh useless, as it allows people to shoot multiple shots before he can uber again. Also remember that 5 seconds is the time it takes for him to BEGIN charging again. It takes another 3 and a half to charge to full.
Last edited by Idjit on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.