Scout quadruple jump

Muenster Monster

Scout quadruple jump

Post by Muenster Monster »

I'm not sure if this topic has been addressed before, but just in case, I'm bringing it up.

If the scout has an atomizer equipped on the FF2 servers, he can jump twice, pull the atomizer out, and then get 2 extra jumps. He can also triple jump (and take some damage), THEN pull out the atomizer and get the extra jump.

When using the first method, switching away from the atomizer before hitting the ground will result in normal triple jump damage. However, switching away after hitting the ground results in no damage.

This basically allows the scout to triple jump, which I believe is an exploit.
"And his music was electric"
many_swords
Veteran

Re: Scout quadruple jump

Post by many_swords »

This basically allows the scout to triple jump, which I believe is an exploit.
Is the fact that you put triple jump just a typo?

Otherwise if you actually meant quadruple jump then yes I'm pretty sure that would be an unintended exploit from what is supposed to happen.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

I made the recent changes to the atomizer jump, however your explanation is a bit rough on how to recreate the quadruple jump.
Muenster Monster

Post by Muenster Monster »

Mitch wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 am I made the recent changes to the atomizer jump, however your explanation is a bit rough on how to recreate the quadruple jump.
Just double jump, then immediately after performing the second jump, switch to the atomizer. You will get a third jump immediately (at no health cost) and a fourth once the atomizer has finished pulling out.
"And his music was electric"
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

OK I will look into fixing this. Thanks for the report.
ImageImage