A New Boss Idea

Surreal

A New Boss Idea

Post by Surreal »

Note: This is only my idea for how this boss could work. I am not trying to add it, as that costs money that I don't have, so PLEASE don't just comment "Pay money to add this boss" because I already know. Again this is ONLY AN IDEA!

So I was just playing FF2 one day and thought of an idea for a boss. This idea has been on my mind for quite a while actually, so I thought I would post it here. What if Godzilla was a boss in our FF2 server? How would he work? What would his abilities be? What would his model be?

First of all, I think his model should be either his Heisei appearance and NOT his 2014/2019 Legendary appearance. Sure that one is cool, but I think his Heisei form just fits way better.

Second off, his stats. Every boss has their own stats to them, such as movement speed, how much HP they have (yes some bosses have more health than other bosses):
- About 70%-90% knockback resistance
- Average movement speed (not too crazy fast or slow like Mummy, but average to catch up with slower classes)
- Super Jump
- The ability to goomba other players (duh)
- Weighdown
But to make Godzilla a bit unique, I want to add this stat to him. Since Godzilla in many films is depicted as living in the ocean and being able to easily navigate by swimming, I wanna give him...
- 50% increased movement speed while swimming in liquid

Thirdly, his attacks:
- A standard melee attack where he either punches or swipes his arm. He's Godzilla, so it would do a lot of damage. Not enough to one shot through Uber or Demo Shields, but enough where even an over healed Heavy isn't very safe against it
Godzilla would have two rages, one activating at 50% and the over activating at 100%:
- His 50% Rage would be his Atomic Breath. Similar to Vegeta's Final Flash Rage, Godzilla would stand still while stunning all enemies around him. He would then unleash his Blue Atomic Breath out in front of him. Unlike Vegeta however, this beam would have a smaller hitbox, so it wouldn't be as easy to hit and his stun range would be shorter than Vegeta's. Godzilla would be invincible/ubered while performing this attack to prevent Spies from getting free backstabs
- His 100% Rage would be his Nuclear Pulse. This attack is lesser known, but Godzilla uses it in a few of his movies. Godzilla unleashes a pulse of radioactive energy in a 360 degree area around him, punishing enemies for getting too close. When Godzilla performs this attack in FF2, it would stun enemies around him and kill them instantly. The only ways to escape it would be to have Uber, Mercs Die Twice (rtd), and Power Play/Godmode (also rtd). This attacks range would be sort of close to him, so Godzilla would have to possibly sacrifice some HP to get close enough to a group of enemies in order to make the most use out of it

"BUT SURREAL! ISN'T GODZILLA TOO BIG FOR FF2?!"

Yeah, but the way I see it is that size doesn't really matter, as many bosses have been either up-scaled or down-scaled to fit as a boss, so size is irrelevant.

Well, I hope you actually read this and took time to think about this.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: A New Boss Idea

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

First off I’d suggest posting here viewforum.php?f=110

Second off try finding a model or the chances of it becoming a boss is pretty low unless you wanna pay to get a model made.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?