Retiring

Darkone2e
Veteran

Retiring

Post by Darkone2e »

I am putting this here so everyone can see it. I have found myself with no time and no rest these days, simply trying to keep up with real life. It does pain me to have to find time to play at the hours I used to (I am working days now). It took a simple message from Fire for me to relize I had not been on enough this year to amount to much. So as much as it pains me I have to retire as an Admin. I know the current team can do well and take care of the server, they are a great bunch.

Till We Can Meet and Play Again,

Dark
RodGzM
Server Admin

Re: Retiring

Post by RodGzM »

Dark, I've met you for around a year now, and I'll say that you were one of the most fun people I've met.
Despite your age, you manage to stay upbeat and fun to be around. You will be missed by most of the server regulars.
I'll be waiting for your return.
Xamad
Veteran

Post by Xamad »

Even if we won't see you around much anymore, know that you were great to have around our team. When/if you do come back around, I'll be happy to see you. Stay safe, man.
Kitteh
Server Admin

Post by Kitteh »

Dark, I known you for about 2 years now you have always been a nice and funny guy to be around and talk to I and many other freak regulars will miss you please stop by and say hi when you can.
The laziest cat you will ever meet.
Have a cat doing a flip its funny I think.
Spoiler
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

I met you few times and it was very nice to see you. We will miss you & stay safe. :)
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Not sure why you posted it in this section lol but I’m gonna miss ya bud. I’ve known you for a long time now. Hope everything goes well for you IRL.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Damn it, I’m gonna miss the direct as hell forum posts.

Much love and good luck, fam.
Last edited by HankHill on Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

One of our oldest admins. It's a sad day indeed. I hope you do still come on to say hi to people and play once in a while. If you ever decide to return let me know.
ImageImage
Syko1
Server Admin

Post by Syko1 »

Well dang Dark sad too see you go but atleast you went out on your own and I hope too see you on the servers at some point agian
Spoiler
HaHa Gardevoir lmao