Strubs: Big meanie

Procrastinator Cubed

Strubs: Big meanie

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Title says it all! Not sure if intentional or not, but he acts like a child to be honest. Tells me he will suck my cock every now and then ["☆lil'sturbs☆Ⅲ™ : I WILL FUCKING SUCK UR COCK"], spells things incorrectly, tells me to shut up, calls me, and I quote, "☆lil'sturbs☆Ⅲ™ : U DONT HAVE FRIENDS SILLY NERD". He really is quite funny though. In that sense I mean he makes bad arguments that are illogical and easy to win.

If/When he does apply for admin I really hope he doesn't get it. I believe he is turning into the new Jake Myers Pony Fag from a few months ago: a big, fat, hating troll. He even interrupted Musical when he was doing his request night, I mean, come on, man! Musical then responded with a 5 minute mute. Did I mention that this all took place over Friday night/Saturday Morning of 5-3-13?

He's making my experience at DISC-FF community worse and worse with every stupid comment he makes. I don't intend to get him perma-muted/gagged/banned, just wanted to bring the attention of other DISC-FF members. I try my best not to provoke him, but he urks me, and sometimes I come back with, "How big is your butt and how much does it hurt?" I just recommend people to stay away from him in general. It would make your experience at DISC-FF much more pleasant :smile:
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat May 04, 2013 6:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Strubs: Big meanie

Post by SpicyCandy »

well, he's mean. What do you expect us to do? It's the internet, you must be new here.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Welcome to the Internet.

Last edited by Crazy on Sat May 04, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

I think they have a 5 color minimum on the paragraph color change. Come back when you are mad enough to make the paragraphs go from red all the way to green.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sat May 04, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

@ Spicy Candy, if you read the post, I didn't "ask" you to do anything
@ Crazy, I am very aware that this is the internet and the internet is full of trolls.
@ UnhappyCamper, what are you doing here...?
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat May 04, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

"spells things incorrectly, tells me to shut up, calls me, and I quote, "☆lil'sturbs☆Ⅲ™ : U DONT HAVE FRIENDS SILLY NERD". He really is quite funny though. In that sense I mean he makes shit-based arguements that are illogical and easy to win."

Well if his arguments are so shit-based and easy to win, why do you need to make such a big complaint about him? :eh:

"but he acts like a child to be honest."

He IS a kid you know... :?
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat May 04, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

I'm turning 39 in 2 weeks.

I get confused sometimes.

Where am I anyways?
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sun May 05, 2013 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

He is simply just bringing attention to another "Blaze"... What's wrong with making a complaint about some1 which is being disruptive to the community and ruining some peoples gaming experience? To sum it all up, he wasn't crying about strubs just bringing attention and u 3 admins should know that making a complaint about a player is completely fine... Stop being jews.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun May 05, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Sleezypro wrote:He is simply just bringing attention to another "Blaze"... What's wrong with making a complaint about some1 which is being disruptive to the community and ruining some peoples gaming experience? To sum it all up, he wasn't crying about strubs just bringing attention and u 3 admins should know that making a complaint about a player is completely fine... Stop being jews.
Lil sturbs really isn't as bad as Blaze seems :eh: Seriously, they've picked at things to make them seem worse
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Procrastinator Cubed

Sleezypro wrote:He is simply just bringing attention to another "Blaze"... What's wrong with making a complaint about some1 which is being disruptive to the community and ruining some peoples gaming experience? To sum it all up, he wasn't crying about strubs just bringing attention and u 3 admins should know that making a complaint about a player is completely fine... Stop being jews.
<3
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sun May 05, 2013 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.