Item Whitelist.

Hipster_Trip

Re: Item Whitelist.

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Sankoose120 wrote: In Freak Fortress it seems less people might do that as they will know that the rage of the boss could get them killed easy but in Saxton Hale the rage is just a scare so it isnt to hard to get away most times but if this is bothering you and the people in the game then it should be removed
Well I have seen in on FF2 also, but it is a real problem on VSH.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 23, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Hipster_Trip wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote: In Freak Fortress it seems less people might do that as they will know that the rage of the boss could get them killed easy but in Saxton Hale the rage is just a scare so it isnt to hard to get away most times but if this is bothering you and the people in the game then it should be removed
Well I have seen in on FF2 also, but it is a real problem on VSH.
I have been in VSH a few days ago and I tried it on myself. I did 5k damage only with just being engi with a short circuit. Maybe it should be deleted. It is just to hard to defeat a engi with it. But in FF2 it is easy to kill those engi's..
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I just record a demo of being the most annoying engie I can be. I will upload it to youtube in a second.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Not really my forte, but I'm going to butt in:

As VSH is extremely different from Freak Fortress, I can really see why some of these items should be banned. With No time limit, the lone player can drag out and hold up the other players. Out of the proposed items that should be banned, I think that at the very least the dead ringer should stay as the spy is a class that contributes the most. The Bonk! and the Sandman I can understand, but it is also a way to stall the hale so that other classes may deal some damage.

tl;dr IDK, keep the dead ringer at least.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I reduced the Short Circuit stun from 5 seconds to 2. Let me know if this helps.
Last edited by Fire on Fri May 24, 2013 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Fire wrote:I reduced the Short Circuit stun from 5 seconds to 2. Let me know if this helps.
It should. I still wish you would ban the FaN and Bonk atleast. Dead Ringer is the least of my worries, but it still delays.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Fri May 24, 2013 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
IAreHAze

Post by IAreHAze »

The VSH server is quite lacking in plugins, we dont have as many options as you do in FF