Item Whitelist.

Sankoose120

Re: Item Whitelist.

Post by Sankoose120 »

MrBuppo wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:Totally disagree. They are all trying to fight. Just let them fight in the way they want. And if they have like no chance, just let them run for the 2 minutes so it is stalemate. (At least, I think you guys have also 2 minutes maximum. If not, it should be added).
Just yesterday I saw someone short circuit hale for around 8 minutes, and it only stopped because he got bored as well. I think all of these weapons could be fair, but 99% of the people that use these weapons on the server have to find a really annoying/unfair way to use them.
If the engi short circuits the hale over and over without a sentry or not running away warn him then slay him. Keep the flow of the game running at all times.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sankoose120 wrote:
MrBuppo wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:Totally disagree. They are all trying to fight. Just let them fight in the way they want. And if they have like no chance, just let them run for the 2 minutes so it is stalemate. (At least, I think you guys have also 2 minutes maximum. If not, it should be added).
Just yesterday I saw someone short circuit hale for around 8 minutes, and it only stopped because he got bored as well. I think all of these weapons could be fair, but 99% of the people that use these weapons on the server have to find a really annoying/unfair way to use them.
If the engi short circuits the hale over and over without a sentry or not running away warn him then slay him. Keep the flow of the game running at all times.
Or like I said: Make a time limit. If the ran out, it makes stalemate.
This situation:
With sentry: Let him try to defeat him.
Without sentry: Just slay, he will die eventually...
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

SURE [NL] wrote: Or like I said: Make a time limit. If the ran out, it makes stalemate.
This situation:
The reason why your server has a time limit is because that is apart of the mod. I feel it is unfair to have a time limit.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Hipster_Trip wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote: Or like I said: Make a time limit. If the ran out, it makes stalemate.
This situation:
The reason why your server has a time limit is because that is apart of the mod. I feel it is unfair to have a time limit.
Yeah I do not really see the point in the time limit on FF2 as it is only there when 1 person is alive and that is it. I have not seen anyone use short circuit for a long time on FF2 but it is causing trouble on Saxton Hale then removal of it is fine with me
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrBuppo

Post by MrBuppo »

In my opinion, the problem with putting a time limit on VSH is that a lot of people playing hale aren't capable of killing the last mercenary quickly. A lot of hales are bad at super jumping, making it hard to get to sentry nests (even with rage.) I understand that a time limit is to stop the game if someone is delaying, but there are a lot of games that drag on for a legitimate reason.
Last edited by MrBuppo on Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sankoose120 wrote:I have not seen anyone use short circuit for a long time on FF2 ...
It is in use by at least 60% of the engi's..
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

SURE [NL] wrote: It is in use by at least 60% of the engi's..
This.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

SURE [NL] wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote:I have not seen anyone use short circuit for a long time on FF2 ...
It is in use by at least 60% of the engi's..
I did not say that it doesnt get used I said people dont use it for a LONG time
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu May 23, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Sankoose120 wrote: I did not say that it doesnt get used I said people dont use it for a LONG time
Then you haven't played FF2/VSH in a long time. There is no way you don't see that every time you play.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Hipster_Trip wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote: I did not say that it doesnt get used I said people dont use it for a LONG time
Then you haven't played FF2/VSH in a long time. There is no way you don't see that every time you play.
In Freak Fortress it seems less people might do that as they will know that the rage of the boss could get them killed easy but in Saxton Hale the rage is just a scare so it isnt to hard to get away most times but if this is bothering you and the people in the game then it should be removed
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.