Admin...*sigh*

Procrastinator Cubed

Admin...*sigh*

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

A little complaint about Joker on the minecraft server and a tip for admins in general

So, I join a Disc-FF minecraft server to see how it is. Also, my friend was on it so I figured, "Let's have a little fun." Note: This is my FIRST time on this server. I was not aware of the admins on the server at the time. Anyway, I come on and keep getting killed by this "IAmNotASpy" guy, as friendly as I could be. I have now been killed by him about 7 times and I tell him to suck a dick. Now, if I said that to a regular player on the server, I would not have been muted. But the person I insulted was an admin. Immediately, I was muted and gaged by Joker. No warnings whatsoever and he did it when I had no idea who was who. I was not able to trade, talk, ask questions, remove my mute and gag, etc. Now, I'm not complaining about the server itself, but if these admins could please clarify things for future new players on there servers, it would be appreciated.

Let me end by saying I really dislike these complaints on the site. If he didn't gag and mute me, I would have contacted him in some way to. I tried trading Joker to talk, but he promptly declined.
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri May 31, 2013 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy

Re: Admin...*sigh*

Post by Crazy »

It's always stated at the MOTD to respect the admins. You could of easily checked the admins by /admins.
Last edited by Crazy on Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Crazy wrote:It's always stated at the MOTD to respect the admins. You could of easily checked the admins by /admins.
He should of at least received a warning, getting completely silenced after you say one insult turns a player off to the server.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri May 31, 2013 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
IAmNotASpy

Post by IAmNotASpy »

Ok look dude, I did not do this shit it was Joker and on a side note you were being a ass for no apparent reason. But Joker should have given him a warning
Last edited by IAmNotASpy on Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welp
Procrastinator Cubed

IAmNotASpy wrote:Ok look dude, I did not do this shit it was Joker and on a side note you were being a ass for no apparent reason. But Joker should have given him a warning
I didn't say you did anything. Just explaining what happened
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joker

Post by Joker »

warning or not u hav to respect a admin, i dont care if ur getting upset over bull shit, u should've done !admins, but no u were to lazy to do it, and plus i dont care if it was ur first time. and yes i did decline because people like u cry like a baby.
Last edited by Joker on Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
IAmNotASpy

Post by IAmNotASpy »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
IAmNotASpy wrote:Ok look dude, I did not do this shit it was Joker and on a side note you were being a ass for no apparent reason. But Joker should have given him a warning
Oh sorry mis-read. But I do understand raging at someone but dude, it is just a game so don't make a big deal about it
Last edited by IAmNotASpy on Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welp
Joker

Post by Joker »

what spy said.
Last edited by Joker on Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
-99 hits in 1
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Warn the player before issuing punishment, that is all.
Last edited by Breezier on Fri May 31, 2013 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Procrastinator Cubed

IAmNotASpy wrote:
Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
Oh sorry mis-read. But I do understand raging at someone but dude, it is just a game so don't make a big deal about it
._. I'm still muted. Feel free to un-mute me
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri May 31, 2013 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.