Disc-FF Unusual Trading server

Procrastinator Cubed

Disc-FF Unusual Trading server

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

So, just as a suggestion I would recommend an unusual trading server within the Disc-FF community

Reason for this suggestion is that I just got my first few unusuals and I've seen these servers before and overall, they have been quite successful. I have seen quite a few people with unusuals, including even me, walking into a trade server where the people there are not quite "rich" enough to buy or set good offers on their unusuals. Now, I'm not saying, "You're poor so GTFO," all I am saying is creating a special server where people with lots of cash can make deals and potentially money: making an unusual server will allow people to note the prices of unusuals, exchange them, buy them, etc. On these unusual servers you could also sell high-tier items you may not be able to sell anywhere else on the Fire Friendly trade servers (e.g. BMOC, V. Luger, Maxx Head, etc.). I'd like to see people's comments on this suggestion.

Ciao,
-Procrastinator Cubed
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Disc-FF Unusual Trading server

Post by SpicyCandy »

We already have one under testing. I think it's already out.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

SpicyCandy wrote:We already have one under testing. I think it's already out.
O'rly? :o When I type !hop, there is no Unusual server
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

I've already posted a topic about this... Fire has replied to it, no need to make another one.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

it is out but the server is not on !hop but when on the server you can !hop to disc ff servers
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

MusicalEclipse

Post by MusicalEclipse »

I'm unable to load the map for the server, not sure if it's a problem on my end or the other way around. Can't wait to use it!
Last edited by MusicalEclipse on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

MusicalEclipse wrote:I'm unable to load the map for the server, not sure if it's a problem on my end or the other way around. Can't wait to use it!
Took me at least an hour to load.. as soon as it loaded one bar i gasped with excitement, but then it disappeared and i could have cried... :cry: I personally think that maybe the map is a little O.T.T for an unusual trade server, as there's way too much to load and i don't think busy traders are willing to wait an hour :thumbdown:

~SaxAlot~