Dr_BodyWeapon

TANX

Dr_BodyWeapon

Post by TANX »

DeathRun BodyWeapon is a Sci_Fi horror themed map.
It will end up having around 12 or 13 activator traps. Yet have loads of obstacle course like auto traps.

The code for the key pad is 973081264 ;) :twisted: it's not fully complete yet but that's what the code will be. (this is not part of the death running area).

transit system takes you from one section to the next instead of just a teleport. this part will be a treat.

I know I said i will make updates for the other map. I'm just to caught up with this one. So it would have to wait.
Last edited by TANX on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Dr_BodyWeapon

Post by Dubstab »

I really like your work, but I have to say you something:
- It seems to be pretty dark.
- It has a way to long code..
- Don't forget the download link if you are done! :)

Also a question: Is this again a to long DeathRun? Because the last one was a bit to long and unable to accomplish.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TANX

Re: Dr_BodyWeapon

Post by TANX »

SURE [NL] wrote:I really like your work, but I have to say you something:
- It seems to be pretty dark.
- It has a way to long code..
- Don't forget the download link if you are done! :)

Also a question: Is this again a to long DeathRun? Because the last one was a bit to long and unable to accomplish.
Thanks

I'll end up making the map a slightly brighter. but the transit part will have to stay like that. as the train goes down the tunnel, something happens.

The code may be long.
It will have spots, like brake away objects that will have a number in them. The objects to brake away will reveal the numbers in order. you just have to get to the objects in order as you progress the map. It's not really needed, but if you like easter eegs. now you have the code, but what's inside the box.

The downloads not ready yet, sorry.

This map is half the size of derelict. There are a lot of auto traps in a fun way. They are in no way over powered, if you mess up it's you're own fault.
get your platforming skills warmed up.

I was trying to stay true to the games the map was made after.

Anyways, a heads up after this beast is complete. My next map will be a micro map for the rushers. I hate rusher but I think I should make a micro map.