Can we Pleas Add RMF Ability packs?

Sharky

Can we Pleas Add RMF Ability packs?

Post by Sharky »

Not a Advertizement!

I just want us to have this awsome funtion!

Wel i played a little on the TFF (Team Fortress with Friends) VSH/Freak Fortress server [TFF] Saxton Hale! FastDL | Amplifier | Taunt Crits:
66.150.188.29:27015 (Ours [FF] is better we have boss pick, RTD, And nicer players + more bosses!) ... i soon discovered they have a Great thing to make all classes a Little More Balanced or fun to play.

Just pick your class and just Type !r or !RMF
You get a little menu with exstra skils.

For instance Pyro's: In FF and VSH is a bit underpowered, Air blast is the only defense and it provides the hale with more rage with out real dmg.
This mod says lets give him a After Burner (jet-pack) to escape (consumes a large amount of ammo tho). (no video found :( )
or Disguise Jutsu you right click and crouch and you turn into a barrel...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbqwz6o ... 0D4D501195
And The Soldiers: Rockets? They shoot in a straight line :(.. that's great in close quarters but at a distance? click right mouse button with this mod and you get Homing Rockets!(its slow tho so its balanced) not totaly like that but with a lazer :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js5wua9Gm6k

Its called, RMF Ability Pack http://157.7.138.97/rmfab.html just install what you like on the server and thats it! added!
There are more options for medic, engi, scout and others but couldn't find em that fast..

A Little Playlist with possible things that you could add individually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNNID2 ... 0D4D501195

My personal fav's
Soldier: Homing Rocket (with the lazer!)
Pyro: After Burner and Disguise Jutsu
Heavy: Centrifuge Rotor
Engi Metal Hopper, Reverse Engineer, Sleep switch (excellent for teleporting hales)

Tell me what you think about this, becouse i even showed it to FF admins and they saw how cool and nice RMF options where.

GRAMMER/SPELLING NAZI AHOI ! you know who you are :P Excuse me for all the type-O's. i love ya
Last edited by Sharky on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Can we Pleas Add RMF Ability packs?

Post by Fire »

Sorry but I'm not putting anything on my server that I can't see the source code to.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sharky wrote: My personal fav's
Soldier: Homing Rocket (with the lazer!)
Pyro: After Burner and Disguise Jutsu
Heavy: Centrifuge Rotor
Engi Metal Hopper, Reverse Engineer, Sleep switch (excellent for teleporting hales)
Totally agree! I love:
Soldier: Homing Rocket.
Pyro: After Burner and Disguise Jutsu.
Demoman: Sticky Flash.
Engi: Metal Hopper
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

Hmmmz want me to look into it a little further?
Might be able to get the source code for ya, if you think the ability's are worth the effort.
I wil gladly sacrifice some time on more research.
Last edited by Sharky on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

If you wish. They are required by the GNU License (which Sourcemod uses) to share all source code to any compiled scripts they give out.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

So basicly i can just ask them for the source code for there scripts?:) ill give that a whirl.
Last edited by Sharky on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I just want to light up another 2 things:
1. You get for each 500 damge you do, 1 point. What can you do with these points? Nothing! TFF gives you that points as queue points, so you are earlier if you play better! The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, how faster you are the hale.
2. TFF is #5 (currently) so they are a bit close to us. If we can upgrade our server, we can easily beat them, I hope.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBuppo

Post by MrBuppo »

If doing damage gives you queue points, then this would be a great way to get rid of the people on the VSH server that stall and waste everyone's time.
Last edited by MrBuppo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IAreHAze

Post by IAreHAze »

Before i actually Found your VSH server, i played on a Server that had this plug in, it's actually loads of fun, and can change the game play up

you could open up another server as a test to see how people like it so you know if you'd want to add it or not
Last edited by IAreHAze on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

To the both of you
SURE [NL] wrote:I just want to light up another 2 things:
1. You get for each 500 damge you do, 1 point. What can you do with these points? Nothing! TFF gives you that points as queue points, so you are earlier if you play better! The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, how faster you are the hale.
2. TFF is #5 (currently) so they are a bit close to us. If we can upgrade our server, we can easily beat them, I hope.
MrBuppo wrote:If doing damage gives you queue points, then this would be a great way to get rid of the people on the VSH server that stall and waste everyone's time.
Wel the Team Fortress with Friends idea of a dmg based point system hmmmz wel i dono, i personally think every one should be treated equal on the FF servers that is why i like it more then the rest.
I think people with less skill should get there chance as well.
Let them explore the realm as a Freak as well + it does keep the kids in the server.
Some even get happy when they are the Freak or get exited even to see that they can become a hale even tho they are not that good.

And to
IAreHAze wrote:Before i actually Found your VSH server, i played on a Server that had this plug in, it's actually loads of fun, and can change the game play up

you could open up another server as a test to see how people like it so you know if you'd want to add it or not
I loved it it is indeed realy awsome to use !
I think Fire would like to but he wants to see the source code.
I stil got to get to work on finding it for him i guess :D
Last edited by Sharky on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.