DeathRun complaints/suggestions

TheAmazingEngie

Re: DeathRun complaints/suggestions

Post by TheAmazingEngie »

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182962

Version 8 of map Dr_Bank is out,please update it.

Thanks
Muenster Monster

Post by Muenster Monster »

wearing strange cosmetics on any DR map will cause them to level up, apparently "scoring points" continually after you die. This lasts the entire rest of the round, even after you switch classes or cosmetics while you're dead.
"And his music was electric"
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Muenster Monster wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 pm wearing strange cosmetics on any DR map will cause them to level up, apparently "scoring points" continually after you die. This lasts the entire rest of the round, even after you switch classes or cosmetics while you're dead.
This is a bug resulting from how the scoreboard system was implemented. While it's a fairly simple fix, I believe it's been kept around as a "feature" due to not being game breaking.
I would personally suggest that if you don't want your strange cosmetics to level up while on the server, don't wear them.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
NerfPlayeR135

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

There are a lot of Deathrun maps on GameBanana that I don't believe have been considered for inclusion on the Deathrun server. Here are their links; I'll leave it to the admins to decide which of them, if any, should be added. (I didn't put any of these maps here based on quality or personal preference; I'm just listing those that I believe were never considered for inclusion.)

Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1: