DeathRun complaints/suggestions

bijuu

Re: DeathRun complaints/suggestions

Post by bijuu »

I tried looking for the creator's steam profile and its been deleted. And he hasn't been active on gamebanana in years, couldn't find him on TF2maps either.
Last edited by bijuu on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archer Cat

Post by Archer Cat »

There is an map I've just got finished abit ago, It was made for DISK-FF's Deathrun server.
http://gamebanana.com/maps/193998
Last edited by Archer Cat on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Nice grammar typo. I'll check it out later and test it
Last edited by Dongle on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
NerfPlayeR135

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

I found a new Deathrun map on GameBanana, and I think it would be a great addition to the server.
Link: http://gamebanana.com/maps/194602
Last edited by NerfPlayeR135 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1:
jamop

Post by jamop »

Last edited by jamop on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bench

Post by Bench »

Hey this definitely is not satire nor should totally not be taken as sarcasm.

Can we please bring back vsh_dr_hotdesert_b5. The map was perfect in it's state and very easy to beat. You surely could not enter the Activator area before beating the map or anything.
The Three Rune Blade also needs to return. Throughout a good span of time from 2012 when the server was still on ARC and into 2013, the TRB was allowed and able to make you boost forward. This is perfect for deathrun in its current state today being as how nobody rushes ahead and will definitely not fluctuate the amount of players that will.

On a fer sure less serious note, why is the Egyptian version of Crash Bandicoot not on the server anymore? That map had loads of sentimental value to me and was one of my favorite. Such a shame to see it overrun by its medieval counterpart and stupid maps like bearun.
Vsh_dr_mario_b4 really needs to be updated with the server message still crediting only to ARC and some textures are well, shit.
Last edited by Bench on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steam
Tickle: Hello, I'm tickle, & I'm a pedophile
Bench: (immediately & excited) I'm underage
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Bench wrote:Hey this definitely is not satire nor should totally not be taken as sarcasm.

Can we please bring back vsh_dr_hotdesert_b5. The map was perfect in it's state and very easy to beat. You surely could not enter the Activator area before beating the map or anything.
The Three Rune Blade also needs to return. Throughout a good span of time from 2012 when the server was still on ARC and into 2013, the TRB was allowed and able to make you boost forward. This is perfect for deathrun in its current state today being as how nobody rushes ahead and will definitely not fluctuate the amount of players that will.

On a fer sure less serious note, why is the Egyptian version of Crash Bandicoot not on the server anymore? That map had loads of sentimental value to me and was one of my favorite. Such a shame to see it overrun by its medieval counterpart and stupid maps like bearun.
Vsh_dr_mario_b4 really needs to be updated with the server message still crediting only to ARC and some textures are well, shit.
I'm not opposed to adding back hotdesert, but we removed Bandicoot Egypt because the moving walls got stuck a lot and nobody could progress the map. If you have a link of the updated version of dr_mario, please PM it to a DR admin or post it here.

I can't give you a definitive answer about the TRB, as Fire would have to approve of it and usually we don't re-enable disabled weapons.
Last edited by Dongle on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
NerfPlayeR135

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

This remake of Trollrun was very recently posted on GameBanana. I think it would be a good addition to the server, and a possible alternative to its aging predecessor.
http://gamebanana.com/maps/195611

EDIT: Not sure if people still read this, but there's an update to dr_firetemple: http://gamebanana.com/maps/194602
Last edited by NerfPlayeR135 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1:
Astro

Post by Astro »

Last edited by Astro on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Archer Cat

Post by Archer Cat »

Here is my second deathrun map for DISC-FF server's.
https://gamebanana.com/maps/196755
It took a good 2 weeks to create, please give me feedback when finished testing!
EDIT: It will get updated frequently. So I'll just edit this post time from time.
Current Version: Alpha 2
Does server has updated version? No.
Last edited by Archer Cat on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.