PropHunt Suggestion: Map

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

PropHunt Suggestion: Map

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Hey everyone!

I wanna keep this as short and as sweet as possible, really.

I wanna propose the return of Cyberpunk to PropHunt.
I know some/most people would be skeptical about this, but I feel it'd get a decent amount of use. I myself love jumping and flying around on Cyberpunk.

My argument to back this suggestion is the map Swamp. To me, it seems a little silly that we have an incredibly water-based map, but not a map with an intricate layout and plenty of places to get around.
Not to mention Pretty colours.

I dunno, it's just an idea. I love and miss Cyberpunk. I'm hoping others feel the same!

Samba out!
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: PropHunt Suggestion: Map

Post by Jasmine »

The problem is the glitchspots. Where you can block the door, get out of the map and the 90% chans of the props winning every round.
The doorblocking is a huge problem and when that map was on the server we did nothing but slay people for it and it just caused unecessary arguments about if they could use it or not.
And it also caused a lot of people leaving as soon as the map was voted.
Last edited by Jasmine on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

^This.
Its a no from me. Mostly for the reasons Jasmine stated, also for few personal reasons that I will state if needed, atm I dont think they are.
And then the biggest reason of my no, as Jas said people start leaving at the moment the map gets voted, and at this time when EU admins need to see hell of a lot work trying to get the server populated, I most deffineatly dont want to see it empty right when I succeed, if I succeed. Also there would be a lot of whining from regulars and other players about re-adding the map, I dont want to deal with any of that. We get whining about other things already. (Or atleast I do from few players and glitches)
Last edited by Abraham on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Ohyeah, I forgot about the door glitch...
Yep, nope, that's completely understandable! :P
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
West

Post by West »

I love this map to bits, I honestly do. Unfortunately the last time this map was on the server, a large amount of people would leave simply because the server would switch to this map. It's made the server population go from 32 to 14 multiple times in the past, and would most likely have similar effects if it was re-introduced now.

I'd recommend keeping this map off of the server, it's a fun and bright map, but tends to be very frustrating for less experienced players (especially those that are trying to win).
ImageImage