[SURF] Replacing funhouse?

hisiglemic

[SURF] Replacing funhouse?

Post by hisiglemic »

So there is a map on surf called surf_funhouse I and a lot of others do not like this map. The map is somewhat RNG heavy and makes it frustrating for me and others. But the overall tone of the map I like. There is another version of the map called surf_funhouse_static which makes the map easier and less RNG based. I would really appreciate it if the maps were switched out.
Thanks, Hisiglemic
one day I will meet Gaben
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: [SURF] Replacing funhouse?

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Alot of the members love funhouse, including myself. The point of those obstacles are for reaction, though not actually being RNG. If you time them, you can expect their position.
This is goodbye.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:Alot of the members love funhouse, including myself. The point of those obstacles are for reaction, though not actually being RNG. If you time them, you can expect their position.
Timing is nearly perfect for some of the begining things Ie. The spinning circle with the holes inside of it. All though timing can be a exponent it is one of the harder parts of the map.
Last edited by hisiglemic on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

hisiglemic wrote:
HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:Alot of the members love funhouse, including myself. The point of those obstacles are for reaction, though not actually being RNG. If you time them, you can expect their position.
Timing is nearly perfect for some of the begining things Ie. The spinning circle with the holes inside of it. All though timing can be a exponent it is one of the harder parts of the map.
The spinning part has holes for different difficulties, and most of the time the larger holes will be above the next ramp, it's not the map's fault.
This is goodbye.