Pokemon Trainer Nerf

notjus

Pokemon Trainer Nerf

Post by notjus »

With his latest buff, (removed damage penalty *allowing him to 1shot heavies*, take 50% less knockback, and an 80 unit speed boost), I feel that he's gotten a little too strong for his health pool. So I propose that the damage penalty is put back, but less harsh, or that his health pool is lowered by a small amount.
Last edited by notjus on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Re: Pokemon Trainer Nerf

Post by Sir Spookleton »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Mindacos
Veteran

Post by Mindacos »

On a serious note though, I think pokemon trainer is fine. He's already a hard enough boss to play(the rage is pretty useless if not done correctly), but he's a lot more rewarding now than before if you know how to play them.
I still see people losing as him easily whenever he's played, so I don't think a nerf is necessary.
Last edited by White Sedan on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

I have seen pokemon trainer win a lot lately. His knock back isn't really a problem in my opinion, but the speed combined with 1 hit kills is a bit much. His rage can be pretty useless at times so I suggest only a small damage nerf to make it so he can no longer 1 hit kill heavies.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Ok not even sure what the first 2 guys posted but am kinda LMAO. anyway I think this boss is fine just the way it is as well. The buff was greatly needed and seems to be a perfect fit.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

A scout boss able to one hit kill anything is too much. Reduce the damage to maybe 200 if the boss was that bad? Maybe 150-160?

The high mobility is fine, but you can't give a OHKO melee to a boss that already has that movement. That's why Isaac and Gordon don't have it anymore.
Last edited by Hylie on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.