Ghost-Buster/Slimer Buff

Itsy-Bitsy

Ghost-Buster/Slimer Buff

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

I've noticed this hale can be quite frustrating to play, being a medic main myself and often opting for bosses that have a crusader's crossbow upon rage. When Ghost-Buster teleports upon rage he releases no stun, nor does he have any invulnerability. Often this means he loses basically all of his health in a matter of seconds, and the rage actually makes it harder to win, not easier. I think he needs either a stun, an invulnerability, or both for a period of seconds just so his rage is actually functional.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Re: Ghost-Buster/Slimer Buff

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

I totally agree. I love using Crusader's Crossbow or Huntsman bosses, but I just find it more of a pain to play Ghostbusters. Considering he also has one of the weaker crossbows if I remember (I think Dark Link has a more powerful one, I could be wrong, haven't played Ghostbusters in forever), he needs something to give him more of an edge, as his teleport just gets him killed, but hey crossbow bolts.
Natsumehack

Post by Natsumehack »

Maybe give him two seconds of Haunters noclip rage to help Poor GB out of those situations, with the explanation that he is existing between both the Human Realm, and Ghost Realm at the same time.

I would love a rage buff on GB, but I wouldn't like to see him just get the old, uber, and or stun on rage treatment.
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

Whenever I have the chance, I choose Ghostbuster and Slimer, and I think he is fine the way he is. I'd honestly prefer to have his teleport removed and just only get the crossbow but that is just me.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

AgentApple50 wrote:Whenever I have the chance, I choose Ghostbuster and Slimer, and I think he is fine the way he is. I'd honestly prefer to have his teleport removed and just only get the crossbow but that is just me.
He's one of those bosses I see people like to use as a challenge/bragging rights kind of boss; underpowered, but not bad enough to get torn apart consistently, quickly.