VSH Cow mangler buff suggestion

Lanliss

VSH Cow mangler buff suggestion

Post by Lanliss »

I quite like the cow mangler, but the being unable to get crits seems a bit weak. If you are not a deadshot with every single rocket, you won't even manage to balance out with the stock. I recognize though that allowing it to get taunt crits would be a bit much, so I would suggest a lighter buff.

What if it was given crits on burning targets? It seems balanced to me, but what do the important people think?
KnotRed

Re: VSH Cow mangler buff suggestion

Post by KnotRed »

Lanliss wrote:I quite like the cow mangler, but the being unable to get crits seems a bit weak. If you are not a deadshot with every single rocket, you won't even manage to balance out with the stock. I recognize though that allowing it to get taunt crits would be a bit much, so I would suggest a lighter buff.

What if it was given crits on burning targets? It seems balanced to me, but what do the important people think?
I noticed this, when the boss is on fire from the charge shot from the CM5000 & he/she Super Jumps or is knocked in the air, the burn damage becomes crits. if that makes any sense?
Last edited by KnotRed on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is just a suggestion, its basically a grain of sand that nobody cares about
Lanliss

Re: VSH Cow mangler buff suggestion

Post by Lanliss »

KnotRed wrote:
Lanliss wrote:I quite like the cow mangler, but the being unable to get crits seems a bit weak. If you are not a deadshot with every single rocket, you won't even manage to balance out with the stock. I recognize though that allowing it to get taunt crits would be a bit much, so I would suggest a lighter buff.

I noticed this, when the boss is on fire from the charge shot from the CM5000 & he/she Super Jumps or is knocked in the air, the burn damage becomes crits. if that makes any sense?
That is because all solly weapons mini-crit on a target in the air. That includes the fire left by the CM.