Murder Server

Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Murder Server

Post by Mitch »

RevolverOceloto wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:52 pm Class: Turncoat Detective

Primiary Revolver with 1 shot. 5 ammo reserve. One hit one kill. Leaves tracer trails after every shot.
Abilities Invis Watch With cloak that lasts 5 seconds. Recharges slowly
Melee Knife. one hit KO
Interesting idea, however I'm not too sure how many murderer classes I would want to add which have primary guns, especially if they are one hit kills, makes them extremely annoying and OP in games of 7 or less.
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Updated my suggestion c:
Muenster Monster

Post by Muenster Monster »

New class idea: The Juggernaut (based off the role from Town of Salem)

Attacks players with his BARE HANDS (One hit kill)
Each kill increases his speed (while holding out the fists) by 25 (base 225, max 350)
Each kill increases his attack speed 0.2 sec (base 1.5, max 0.7)

If it's possible, it might be a good idea to decrease the maximum ramp-up based on the amount of players in the server
Last edited by Muenster Monster on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And his music was electric"
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Seems very broken and unbalanced but has potential.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Some changes to the Juggernaut if it wants to remain balanced.

1. Reduce the speed gained per kill to something smaller, which still adds up, rewarding the player for using skill to nail more kills.

2. No cloak. If Jack the Ripper doesn't get to, neither should THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH.

3. To differentiate this from Jack more, why not give the Juggernaut a slower attack speed? This makes every swing count even more, especially since each one landed is a speed gain, and the attack speed can SLIGHTLY increase with each kill, with a real difference being noticeable after a few?

4. Obvious thing here, but a notable "punch" sound like with notmal fists to warn players of the particular murder class? Every class has a signature ability that bystanders can help tell apart. I know it sounds like a "no shit" thing, but I wanted to mention it anyways.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

How about we add an extra class to the Sheriff/Police Side?

Class Idea: SWAT
Main Weapon: Regular SMG But Slower Firerate and Weaker DMG But Higher Ammo in clip and in reserve.
Secondary: Mark Target ''Jarate'' Only Used Once. Effect lasts till the Killer is dead.
Passive: Only One SWAT Can be active on the scene to minimize the use of the Mark Target

And An Extra Killer Class
''Samurai''
Main Weapon: Half Zatochi
Ability: Sprint On the R Button
Passive: No Cloak. No Disguise. Killer is slow as a soldier (240 HU/s. 10.2 MPH) but sprint gives him extra speed (360 HU/s 15.3 MPH)
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

RevolverOceloto wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:55 am How about we add an extra class to the Sheriff/Police Side?
I haven't done anything like that because it also brings up the issue that the 'sheriff' is a one hit kill meaning you either kill the player or you miss when you shoot. This makes it easy for the Karma system, if we introduce a sheriff class which allows for griefing etc people will grief. This is why I've avoided adding anything that doesn't do a straight line instant shot (arrows etc) and is instant kill.
RevolverOceloto wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:55 am And An Extra Killer Class
''Samurai''
Main Weapon: Half Zatochi
Ability: Sprint On the R Button
Passive: No Cloak. No Disguise. Killer is slow as a soldier (240 HU/s. 10.2 MPH) but sprint gives him extra speed (360 HU/s 15.3 MPH)
This sounds like a half-baked version of my Highlander class: https://trello.com/c/uYBFUiJG
Knife: Eyelander
Ability: Charge and Targe
Special: Gets 1 hit then shield break and can no longer charge at players, user cannot switch back to sapper until the player gets atleast 1 kill.
Last edited by Mitch on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan man

Post by Stan man »

Can we add a delay ,similar to contest questions, to whether we forgive someone or not? I accidentally forgave someone when trying to answer a contest question because he shot me RIGHT before I pressed the button. So unfortunately, not only did his karma remain the same, but he became murderer the very next round.
[VIP] -[FF]-CrossedRhombus1 : ok time to suck dick
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

Server doesn't seem to have calladmin, kinda needed imo.
rip mg
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Satan wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:59 pm Server doesn't seem to have calladmin, kinda needed imo.
It has the report plugin but that is not currently working for any server last I heard. Fire is currently fixing stuff so !report and the contest plugins are not working at the moment.
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?