Murder Server

Buttstab69

Re: Murder Server

Post by Buttstab69 »

On the map Treasure Room I've found that as Jack the Ripper you are able to bypass the fence blocking off the other side of the map by jumping under it onto the island. If someone does this the sheriff will not be able to shoot them due to the fence and invisible wall, so someone could just screw around over there wasting everyone's time.

Bisho

Post by Bisho »

oop
Last edited by Bisho on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batfoxkid: Horny is horny
Batfoxkid: It's just that you have a specific fetish

Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

I would love to implement sheriff classes, seems you have some pretty good idea that gets around the whole "shooting every one to 'prove' those people are innocent." trope. Thank you for the suggestions. For the Jarate Sheriff it could be a milk effect which makes damage to the murderers increased, and will differ from the Poison effect.

I'll look into balancing those mentioned, they seem like logical changes.

If you want to brainstorm ideas for a new class one that I plan on working next is a Geomancer of types. (We already have Fire and Ice, might as well work on more elemental types..)

And possibly adding in one more class.
Last edited by Mitch on Wed May 22, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrFlovi

Post by MrFlovi »

Is it possible that I just lost both the contributor and the supporter suffixes in the Murder server? I had them yesterday, and today they were gone, like poof!
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

MrFlovi wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:54 am Is it possible that I just lost both the contributor and the supporter suffixes in the Murder server? I had them yesterday, and today they were gone, like poof!
Both of those were going to be removed anyways in a future update. Most of the people who had the contributor role were accidental, since that was only meant for people who actually suggested classes, maps, and gameplay changes etc.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

Is it possible to make it against the rules to constantly change your name to avoid callouts, including while being the murderer. I have noticed a lot while I have been on and it confuses the other people in the server who don't pay attention to the chat.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

It was told to admins to enforce this as it is making things unnecessarily hard and is a form of grieving.
Much love
Jasmine
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

Thanks Jasmine! I'll be sure to report it next time and let others know they can as well.
Ignatious
Server Admin

Post by Ignatious »

Murderer class suggestion:

Pugilist: a boxer. Comes equipped with both the Killing Gloves of Boxing and Gloves of Running Urgently depending on mode. No knife or other weapon. Starts at 50% health, hidden from innocents. When wearing the KGB he gets a 1 HP per second health regen, normal run speed. Punches to kill people on contact. When throwing a punch and missing, movement is slowed for a brief period (2-3 seconds). When wearing the GRU he has a high speed boost (running), same punching ability, and loses 4 HP per second, and takes 2.5x normal fall damage. When he punches someone they die, he gains 10 HP, and their body goes flying depending on angle of attack (can affect how stealthy they play or not). If possible, have a random voice line from the "Positive fate" list play at every kill. Special ability: Sports drink - Filled with 100% of your daily requirements of hormones, steroids, and vitamins, when drunk it makes you stationary for 3 seconds, then gives a temporary speed boost (7 seconds) and health regen up to full health (10 seconds). It is usable only once a round. Right-click changes gloves and R/reload key uses Sports drink.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

A few regulars and myself have noticed a bug where (as of now) if you are the Hunter class you'll flash blue when everyone receives their role thus letting others know you are the murderer. Some of the regulars tested it last night and it happened every time with that class and the person was always the murderer. I don't know if it can be fixed or not. This class is really popular and I don't want it to go but if you are paying attention you can see the quick change in color.