Murder Server

Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Murder Server

Post by Jasmine »

Bench wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:27 pm Is the addition of a report system being anticipated? I have received messages from friends who play on murder if I could contact an admin for someone RDM'ing or mic spamming, but there is not much I can personally do except tell the rule-breaker to stop since I choose to not have many other admins added. If they are being added soon, about how long until then?

And if I get another stupid reply like this, I'm gonna be pretty fucking enraged.
Shankin wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm I mean, you can just record them and let us know.
First of all bench, that is kind of rude, it is a valid reply.

Second, There's not much other things you can do if you actively chose not to have admins added. I clean my friendslist more than most so I can understand the underlying purpose of not adding people BUT that is a choice you make.
In a scenario like this screenshots are useless since they don't give the story behind a shot.
Aswell could a demo be useless as most times it's recorded in your view and the rdm could've happened across the map.

There's times where I've accidentally rdm'd cause someone came in the way of my shot and if someone had recorded or screenshot that it would've looked really bad on me.
So keep that in consideration when speaking about rdm.
We can rarely punish someone. Just tell them that no, you can't shoot people just cause you got scared, or they followed you, or they thought.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Bench wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:27 pm Is the addition of a report system being anticipated? I have received messages from friends who play on murder if I could contact an admin for someone RDM'ing or mic spamming, but there is not much I can personally do except tell the rule-breaker to stop since I choose to not have many other admins added. If they are being added soon, about how long until then?

And if I get another stupid reply like this, I'm gonna be pretty fucking enraged.
Shankin wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm I mean, you can just record them and let us know.
Sometimes what I do is send a snap chat video to an admin I have added on there. I've probably sent soup a couple in prop hunt and maybe one in murder if it's really bad. I usually only call an admin in for RDM if I know they have done it before or do it multiple times. Yes RDM is taken care of by the server but it doesn't prevent someone with super low karma from picking up a dropped gun. I have the murder admins added so I can call them in if really needed.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Class Suggestion: Trapper

Primary - The Scottish Resistance
- 4 stickies max
- reload speed is 5 seconds
- hitting right click will trigger sticky bomb(s)
- When a bystander is hit by a sticky bomb, they will instantly die.

Secondary - Sapper

Melee - Knife
- 1 hit kill like the other classes

Edit: removed sapper
Last edited by Charizard on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

I had an idea already for the name Trapper, however based on your description maybe a different name like bomber is more fitting.

Here's my Trapper:

Primary: Bear trap, user will need to click and hold for a duration, can be held for a longer duration to create a 'fake' artifact overtop of it hiding the bear trap.
- When a bystander hits the bear trap it will add a bleeding effect and slowly kill the player, the player will be put in a down state, meaning they wont be able to move at all.
- Another bystander will need to help pick up the player (lasting 10 seconds to pick them up)
- After the player is picked up they will no longer bleed to death but have a permanent health debuff (1/2 max hp)

Secondary: Sapper, left click with this will place a caltrop similar to the Shinobi's caltrop (no real differences)

Melee: Small Hook, Throwing the knife will throw a small net instead stunning the player for 5-ish seconds.

Invis watch: Camo watch, using the basis of the cloak and dagger the cloak and uncloak speed is multiplied, however moving will instantly drain the cloak giving the player away.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Clue now seems to be completely broken.
We voted for it, 90% of the people crashed, server crashed and then went to Mann manor.
Much love
Jasmine
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Would it be possible to have other kinds of VIP treats on murder? Instead of trails and tails have things like stats.
Keeping track of how many times you've killed a murderer, how many people you've killed, and so on?
Much love
Jasmine
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Ive tried adding stats before however its a bit tricky since theres a lot to capture and id have to make it specifically for murder
Bench

Post by Bench »

Got this error on the new maze map: https://imgur.com/a/GCfoI

Crash has happened to me at the end of each round & effects a lot of people (like 15+)

Double Edit: Degroot Winter seems to be broken. The doors don't open & the music doesn't play. Restarting the map didn't change anything.
Last edited by Bench on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Steam
Tickle: Hello, I'm tickle, & I'm a pedophile
Bench: (immediately & excited) I'm underage
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Seems it may be an issue with the way walls are hidden for just murderers. I may have an alternative that will use less entities on the client
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Class: Turncoat Detective

Primiary Revolver with 1 shot. 5 ammo reserve. Two hits one kill. Leaves tracer trails after every shot.
Abilities Invis Watch With cloak that lasts 5 seconds. Recharges slowly
Melee Knife. one hit KO
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.