Removing rage on FF?

RevolverOceloto

Removing rage on FF?

Post by RevolverOceloto »

I Feel like it's safe to stay that Solo rage makes everyone triggered and mad. so im suggesting for rages to be ''Removed'' when there's only one man standing on the Red Team. Without it. the Last man standing would have a better advantage and a chance to fight the hale without getting Solo-raged
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Removing rage on FF?

Post by SpicyCandy »

The hale's rage ability allows the hale to overcome obstacles they may otherwise be helpless again (i.e. a solo engineer, a heavy w/ an amp guarding a tight hallway.) This spells true even for Last Man Standing events, where the last RED may be one of the aforementioned people. There's no point in removing rage at all, even if a minority of players get butthurt.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Single rage is the best, no need to remove it.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

I love Single Rages. I get Singled Raged by Shamkin if I build a frag he falls for.

In all legitimacy, let the uses of the rage mechanic help others determine the skill level of Hale and just prepare for rage anyways, no more no less. Why hamper a tactic used by others in legitimacy because you get singled out?

As far as the LMS situation, remember that there are a select few that use rage (as well as capping) to prevent a delay of game (as a reminder, DoG is against the rules), and I personally encourage a quicker end so everyone else can play sooner rather than later.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
bijuu

Post by bijuu »

As already stated by others, single raging is completely fine. Yes, it does bother some, but that alone isn't enough to justify removing it completely. Rage is part of a boss' kit to try and eliminate the red team, single raging is part of that. His goal is to eliminate the red team, as long as he accomplishes that goal, the means don't matter (unless he exploits somehow, but that's besides the point).