Post by señor5656 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/manitovoce/

Your Steam ID: sir200

Which Admin Punished You: Plausible Sanity

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): gag

Server where you received the punishment: Idle #1

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: Micspam

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

A: I never chatspammed while i was on the server
B: The admin didn't warn me about chatspamming.
C: I wasn't trying to insult him because I didn't think he was on the server. It wasn't directed at anyone specific.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

I think that the mute is ok, but gagging me for it is not right cause i wasn't chatspamming. I was just micspamming. I know I said the n-word in chat but it wasn't an insult against him because I didn't know he was on the server when I said it. I didn't even know he was an admin until my friend told me. In conclusion, I was just trying to have fun with my friends and then I said "mute me (n word)." I am truly sorry for saying that and I never meant it towards anybody in specific. Thank you for your time and I hope you can accept my appeal.
Last edited by señor5656 on Wed May 27, 2020 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Re: Idle #1 Ungag Sir200

Post by Nathan_TK »

I know that I’m not the admin that issued the punishment, and as such I’ll leave the final decision to the rest of the admin team as a group, but frankly I see no reason to ungag you. I know that just by myself, I’ve told you numerous times in the past to not spam, and to keep your chats in English, which you should know to do just by the fact that you’re a regular. And as a regular, you should also know that we don’t encourage links to websites to be posted in chat, which after a quick check I can see you’ve done that at least twice in the past week. Seeing as that your numerous warnings and punishments in the past did little to nothing to deter you from breaking the rules with your microphone, I don’t see what’s going to stop you from doing the same with the in-game chat, and my stance is that you stay gagged, if not just for an extended period of time. But since I’m just a sperg according to your chatlog, I’ll support whatever the other server admins feel is right.
My Sanity

Post by My Sanity »

C: I wasn't trying to insult him because I didn't think he was on the server. It wasn't directed at anyone specific.

"mute me nigger"

Gladly.

Appeal denied.
Last edited by My Sanity on Thu May 28, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment will stay. Appeal denied.
ImageImage