Permaban appeal

EchoLocation

Permaban appeal

Post by EchoLocation »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AngerIsReal
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64211130

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Permanent ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 RPG Fortress|[Custom Mod]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Extreme disrespect, racism, trolling, and micspam

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: In complete honesty, the ban was issued nearly 7 years ago. The ban was/is likely justified bar the claims of racism. Anything I said at that time that was interpreted or taken as racist was never my intention as I am not a racist person and I am sorry if I ever offended anyone as that was not my intention and I can see the error of my ways now all these years later. Everything else I completely own up to.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It has been nearly 7 years since the issuing of the ban as I previously stated. I have changed a lot since then as I grew older and matured. I returned to TF2 and was looking to play your servers and found I was banned from the network entirely and decided to research my ban and appeal it. I can provide further clarification or discussion on any points within the appeal if needed.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Permaban appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

Your ban has been lifted. None of the reasons why you were punished warranted a ban and this was your first punishment, too. Take care not to break any of the rules in the future.
Last edited by PastaStalin on Thu May 25, 2023 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.