Ban Appeal Second Attempt

Skylon

Ban Appeal Second Attempt

Post by Skylon »

Even if I did use that, it was two years ago.. no previous offenses, perma ban.. 2 freaking years.. over 730 days ago.. I think that after all this time, I should get a second chance..
Skylon

Re: Ban Appeal Second Attempt

Post by Skylon »

The only reason I'm so persistent is that this used to be my favorite server, I still have fond memories of going with the best rocket jumper and medic jumping with him, bullet jumping on the highest buildings of mini city.. even being the last person standing and killing the hale with a well times telefrag..
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

you should follow this format if you want your appeal to be considered https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Skylon

Post by Skylon »

I have followed that format, it lead to unpleasant admins and a few memes
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Skylon wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 pm I have followed that format, it lead to unpleasant admins and a few memes
Not following the proper format isn't going to get you a better result.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Skylon

Post by Skylon »

Let me refute the "evidence" firstly is a sniper with a classic on a map with 5 control points aiming at another sniper with another classic, said map looks like steel, steel is not a map that freak fortress 2 has in rotation.. if I recall correctly, it was on my server with my friend named ApplejackDisapproves.. at this point I had no idea how to use sourcemod, I made a fake game mode called "alien", simply put, one player needs to survive until time up and the other has instant crits (addcond 56) and wall"hack" (mega exploits pack, which I might add only works on servers where custom content including models even work, I honestly don't remember if freak fortress 2 allows custom content stuff)
Skylon

Post by Skylon »

One proof for me doing on a private server is what the description of one of the pictures.. it says "Me headshotting ajd" where ajd means "applejackdisapproves"
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Follow the format so we can figure out information regarding the ban, such as when and who did it, reason, where, and so on.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

User has created a new thread. Locking topic
Shia Suprise
Spoiler