Ban Appeal For Wallhacking

Skylon

Ban Appeal For Wallhacking

Post by Skylon »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129010371
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84372321

Which Admin Punished You: Mindacos
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban (permanent)
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #3|

How long they punished you for: Infinite

Reason why they punished you:For wallhacking

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I think it's unfair since their evidence revolves around a couple screenshots of me and my friend goofing around on a private server (steel). The biggest reason why I didn't do it before (I feel like I have, though I can't find my old account) is that I really wasn't able to use tf2 for a lengthy period of time, partially due to parents and partially due to my computer hating me.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I feel like being banned infinitely based off of screenshots taken out of context is unfair, I have never used LMAOBOX and I would like to be able to once again join the freak fortress 2 community and just have fun.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal For Wallhacking

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Regardless of the length of time that has passed since the ban was issued, the evidence against you is enough that we will not unban you. You were banned for wallhacking on our servers, and your own screenshots show you wallhacking in the past. Due to these factors, we will not be lifting your ban.

Please find another set of servers to play on. Locked
Shia Suprise
Spoiler