False ban from another account??

Post by CommanderSmoker »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AyyyeThatsPrettyGude/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93346196

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): perma ban
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: perma ban

Reason why they punished you: He probably thought I was some guy named FewTwo and apparently this guy said the name Momo and thought to a reason it might of been this account too. (ⱽⱽᴰʳᵉᵃᵐᶻ told me about)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I think its a little biased because I haven't even been on all day since the ban, and I don't think its fair to get false banned from another player. Seeing that I could get banned by another player for no reason is a little unfair.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think its kinda unfair for a nice player like myself being banned for no reason because another multi-hack user said my steam and got me perma banned no reason.

Evidence:

quick update:
Just talked to the guy and obviously didn't care at all..
Last edited by CommanderSmoker on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Re: False ban from another account??

Post by Darkone2e »

Not really my place to point this out, But what are you going to say about the VAC ban you had in the past.
CommanderSmoker

Post by CommanderSmoker »

That was a misunderstanding with my family of course, cause my family's laptop is a public computer, and me and my brothers usually play cs:go, which my brother is a complete cheater and forgot he was using my account. Which got my items banned especially my knife :| (I get this a lot on other servers when they call me complete cheaters and I can never take that back.)

I really have no excuse for it, brothers banned and it was my responsibility to watch out of my account of course..
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The user in question that was banned and that you had a 'conversation' with was IP banned for use of a aimbot/multi-hack script. You have the same IP as the other account, and as such your main account is banned too. Looking further into this, you have a total of four accounts among a number of IPs that have been banned for use of aimbot/multi-hack in the past.

I have reason to believe that you are the same user as the account we just banned, as well as a number of other accounts that have been banned in the past.

The ban will stay.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler