Ban Appeal

Skylon

Ban Appeal

Post by Skylon »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129010371
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84372321

Which Admin Punished You: Mindacos
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban (permanent)
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #3|

How long they punished you for: Infinite

Reason why they punished you:For wallhacking

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I feel it is unfair to ban me when I was messing around on a private server, I have proof for my 2 claims, firstly is the private server, in one of my pictures Image it shows the phrase "Me headshotting ajd (applejackdisapproves, since now http://steamcommunity.com/id/gnd343), I have been friends with this person for several yearsImage and this was on a hamachi server.. my evidence to dispute the "hack" comes from the simple explanation of mods.. hacks are able to be used anywhere, the description for hacking on the official tf2 wiki follows "Hacking is a term that describes the use of third-party programs in order to alter a game and gain an unfair advantage", if you look at my previous pictures you will notice that I have used certain mods before, one of them including a ninja star to replace the scouts flying guillotine. my proof that it was not a wallhack was both the type of model used for the force a nature, and the general picture. From what I could gather from the wiki, wall hacking does not appear to make the model for the pov clear, it also has a significantly large view then what mine had.
Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was banned for a dumb reason, you should be able to use mods in your own server without getting banned in another (provided you don't exploit or hack to get an unfair advantage), me using those mods is no different then someone else using an aimbot plugin for sourcemod, as long as it's on your own server and you don't use it publicly, you should be fine. thanks for reading through this text dump and I hope I cleared things up.
-AVoraciousLatias
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by White Sedan »

For the third time, you aren't getting unbanned. Stop posting about this and find other servers to play on.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.