Confused

Chucky

Confused

Post by Chucky »

Got perma banned for ban evasion, the old ban for aim bot that was 171 days ago. About that ban I checked !rules and didn't showed anything about no hacking so I assumed it was okay, turns out it wasn't then I got banned(And dont say there is not a single server that does not allow hacking, there is). Later I got vac banned because I forgot to check if the VAC is not on and I got vac banned, decided to not hack because it is a ass to redo everything to another account. Now I got perma banned for ban evasion for having another account playing.

Since I am done with the background this is what I am confused on, you get perma banned again after the last ban that was about me not finding more rules that says don't hack even though it was 171 days go?

Caculator used: https://planetcalc.com/274/

Also here is a person who cant read numbers
171 DAYS AGO!!!
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: Confused

Post by fishermatt3552 »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by Dongle on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

I don't even know how to respond to this so I'm just gonna lock it and let you figure out yourself why you got banned.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Unless you're a witness and have something useful to say or provide, don't comment on report threads.
ImageImage