"avoiding punishment"

Post by Cloudboys »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Landooney/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7910455

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: dodgeball

How long they punished you for: perm

Reason why they punished you: Avoiding my silence that was originally two weeks, by changing my name.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I've been having such a shit night already, and I got smacked a perm ban for avoiding my silence. I was in no way, trying to avoid my silence. I've been literally arguing with two different people in my life that are close to me and mean a lot to me, but maybe not anymore. I was going to hop on and play dodgeball with my voice_enable 0 like I have been since I was issued my silence, which I have no reason / need to appeal for it, because it was deserved. However this ban, absolutely retarded.

I talked to Idjit right after this and came online on steam to talk to him about it. Told me to appeal, here it is. Asked to talk in teamspeak about it and get it solved instantly but appeal is made easier..?

https://pastebin.com/86HCg9Gk

I had changed my name from i give up. i'm done. to i give up, then to lmao whatever. All apart of my real life issues and nothing to do with anyone in the dodgeball server at the time, and definitely not to any of the admins / players.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I give a shit about this server, and have fun playing it with friends, and enjoy my time on here, and spend a lot of my free time on dodgeball.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: "avoiding punishment"

Post by White Sedan »

After some discussion with Idjit, the ban has been shortened to 2 weeks. However, the silence has been extended to 3 weeks. This issue may be further discussed with the rest of the Dodgeball admin team.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.