Dodgeball ban

Moosiee

Dodgeball ban

Post by Moosiee »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/moosiee
Which Admin Punished You: I don't remember which admin punished me, it happened almost 2 years ago and I can't find who did it even with the advanced sourcebans search.
How long were you punished for: permanent
Reason why they punished you for: I believe it was for targeting an admin and getting into an argument
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair: Well, I understand getting banned but I don't believe something like that should have been permanent.
Reason why you should remove the punishment: Well, i'm a long time dodgeball player and there aren't many servers left so I just feel that after 2 years it should be removed for something like that.
Thank you for reading.
Last edited by Moosiee on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Dodgeball ban

Post by Dongle »

ImageImage
Moosiee

Post by Moosiee »

Sorry about that, I fixed it
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

I am not affiliated with this case, though I will post relevant information about your Permanent Silence since not all of the information is listed in the report (apologies for formatting, I'm on mobile).

http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... pe=steamid

Looks like Jasmine was the one that silenced you on August 13, 2016 (not two years). You also have a 10 hour ban on your record for Punishment Evasion (I assume the name change), which looks like it relates to this.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Moosiee

Post by Moosiee »

Ah sorry, it's been a long time since that happened i thought it was 2 years ago. I assume the ban reason for spam etc was probably from my binds as well although that wasn't my intention.
kookie

Post by kookie »

You weren't permanently banned, but permanently silenced by Jasmine.

What you are permanently banned for, is Multi-Hack, by Charleston, roughly 5th of October 2016. You were IP banned.

You were hacking on another account with the same IP address.
Moosiee

Post by Moosiee »

How was I hacking? I mean, I was using an alt and an edgy name with no items, but I wasn't hacking. I was killed by Charleston many times we were just facing each other at the time on the server.
Moosiee

Post by Moosiee »

The reason I was using an alt was because I was muted, it was 2 months after I was muted
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Moosiee wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 pm The reason I was using an alt was because I was muted, it was 2 months after I was muted
So even if you weren't hacking (which I highly doubt) you just admitted to circumventing a perm silence by using a alt account. Go find another server to play on. Good day.
ImageImage