Ban Appeal (Hydrox)

Post by Hydrox »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dupree3/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76400020

Which Admin Punished You: MoneyKidKing

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: 162.248.92.127:27021

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Ban Evasion on an alt account after I had gotten permanently silenced.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: The ban was six years ago, I'm pretty confident I've had ample time to change my perspective on life and how I treat others.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It's been 6 whole years. Nobody is upset easily forever, people grow up and change. I would really like to just be able to play again on DIsc-FF
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal (Hydrox)

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The reason you have down on your appeal, is the reason your alt was banned. I specifically told you that any other attempt to get around the silence would lead to it being escalated to a permanent ban. Jump forward a few months, and you're playing on your main. You started changing your name to insult another player on the server, and I told you that doing so counted as punishment evasion. You proceeded to ignore me and continued to try to insult the other player.

With your history of toxicity and general rulebreaking on the server, I see no reason to remove the ban.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: Ban Appeal (Hydrox)

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

We are going to unban you, however, due to your history of being toxic, you are going to remain permanently muted, at least until we decide otherwise. You will be allowed to use chat however, though we will be monitoring it to make sure you are not toxic to other players.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.