Unfair amount of mute

((__Pencil__))>

Unfair amount of mute

Post by ((__Pencil__))> »

Your Steam Community Link: Hyper/Pencil
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59660277

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Mute
Server where you received the punishment: FF2#1

How long they punished you for: a Week

Reason why they punished you: Talking over others

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
It was fair But it wasn't fair that I got muted a large amount of time because of my bans from the past

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
Sanity said ''its only an hour, just deal with it'' but I didn't get an hour mute. it's unfair to get a week for the first mute.
My Sanity

Re: Unfair amount of mute

Post by My Sanity »

I had come onto the server to handle another report when I found everyone was excessively using their mics to talk over each other. After multiple warnings in chat and over mic across two maps, I muted Hyper and another person.

I did say "its only an hour, just deal with it", but this was before I checked the other punishments as I do when ever I issue a punishment when I get a chance to check the source bans. Checking his other punishments he received over the course of his career, and seeing he had 4 other punishments plus this one, I was in my right to extend the mute to 1 week.

I believe the punisment should stay.

(*Edited for grammer, spelling, and formatting changes)
Last edited by My Sanity on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

((__Pencil__))>

Post by ((__Pencil__))> »

Those 4 punishments were a long time ago. and it doesnt have to do with this one. Also I wasnt paying attention to what ur saying
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

After discussing your punishment with Sanity, your punishment will stay. Your previous bans do not affect this decision, however you've been warned a couple times throughout the month to calm down on the mic. It's nobody else's fault but your own for not paying attention to the warnings that were given to you. Locking.
ImageImage