Ban Appeal - Orthros

Post by Tarry2323 »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TardisLife/

Steam ID: 76561198164819613

Which Admin Punished You: MoneyKidKing

Type of Punishment: IP Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: "Ban Evasion" (by another player, no less)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I was banned for "Ban Evasion" by MoneyKidKing. Apparently a known hacker named "Cyrus" was using my IP, and it was banned.

I am NOT Cyrus. True, I know him and have hung out with him before, but I am not him. I don't hack. I'm not sure how he got my IP, and I can understand why Money would just blindly ban it like that, but that doesn't make it right.

If needed, I can provide video proof, as well as dozens of veteran TFDB players in both Disc and other long standing communities to vouch for me.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I'm not sure what else to add... Perhaps that I've just started to play on Disc DB more often, and I'd like to stay?

To start out in terms of proof, this is my YouTube Channel. I've posted several TFDB videos there, all of legit gameplay that I've done in the past.

Thank you for considering. Hope to play with all of you again soon.

-Orthros
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal - Orthros

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Your steamid came up when I was looking for cyrus' alts. The reason for this appears to be due to your associations with him.

Your ban has been removed. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler