Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):
Ban

Server where you received the punishment:
-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #1|

How long they punished you for:
Permanently

Reason why they punished you:
Moaning in mic

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
Was given no warning other than a player saying "please stop moaning in mic" however she did not say "that's against the rules," I figured she would just mute me client side. If I was told "that's against the rules!" I totally would have stopped as I did not do this in an attempt to get banned. I understand if I had read the rules of the server I could have avoided this but I was lazy and did not read the server rules. I was just bored and dead, waiting for the next round at 4:30 AM EST and did a stupid thing. I was not moaning extremely loudly or drowning out all other mics, it was a subtle moan and not meant to disrupt the server. In fact a few players found it funny and joined in.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
I feel the player who messaged the admin to come ban me over-exaggerated what I was doing because there's no way the admin would've felt inclined to join the server just to permanently ban me with no prior bans. I feel that a proper response by staff would have been to warn me with a kick as I was literally on the server for all of about 3 minutes total when I got banned. A warning would have silenced me and I wouldn't have done it again. I understand now that what I did was wrong and it will not happen again. That's why I'm appealing: because I have no prior bans on this server or from any Disc FF server.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal (Based)

Post by Visprii »

The reason why I put Crayon as the reason is because we have a player who is a proxy switcher that goes by the name Crayon who likes to ban evade quite a bit, your behavior and moaning on the mic is similar to his personality plus I had reports from other people that you were Crayon.

Your account doesn't look like an alt and you actually filed an appeal so I'll unban you, sorry about the misconception.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
based

Post by based »

It's alright. My apologies again man! Won't happen again. I know that was stupid and micspammy of me. Sometimes I can be an idiot.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Appeal accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler