Ban Appeal (Italian Mafia)

Italian Mafia

Ban Appeal (Italian Mafia)

Post by Italian Mafia »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bbirdy_awsum/
Your Steam ID: could not find it

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned)

EndlessNameless

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):

Muted, then ban

Server where you received the punishment:

74.91.113.50:27066

How long they punished you for:

1 week

Reason why they punished you:

Mic spam/ disrepec

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

I would like to remove my ban and mute from the DISC-FF servers. This act was unreasonable and quite frankly, with no proper warning. While he did inform me, he did not make sure that I heard him. I very rarely look at the chat.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

You might say, "Hey, Italian, what about your previous mutes in the past? Thats proof enough." To that I say, "Have you ever been toxic and didn't realise it because you have diagnosed ADD, and the doctor recooments drugs but you don't take them or want to pay for them?" The disrespect admin part of the ban was when I was frustrated and said, "Well fuck you then" in the chat and I left the server, which last time I recall got no one banned before, I take full responsibility for my actions and hope you consider unbanning. Thanks.
Last edited by Italian Mafia on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
endlessnameless
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal (Italian Mafia)

Post by endlessnameless »

First of all, please fix your format: https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Second, you were muted for a month following a warning to stop making slurping noises on the mic (which you habitually do and are warned for every time you're on), and a factor in the length of the mute was your outstanding 8 or 9 previous mutes and gags, not just from myself but from other admins as well. You were warned in chat by me, and by Tickle on the mic. After which you began to argue with both Tickle and I regarding the decision to issue a mute, which then, as you said, led to saying "well fuck you then" following an immediate disconnect. I then issued a week ban. In my opinion, the ban should stay. Not just in light of this incident, but additionally as a result of your tendency to be toxic towards admins and other players on the server. You constantly ignore warnings, spam the mic, and insult other players and admins.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
Italian Mafia

Post by Italian Mafia »

what verbal warnings
and give demo please
Italian Mafia

Post by Italian Mafia »

when did i insult other players
Italian Mafia

Post by Italian Mafia »

show me the last time someone got banned for hurting someones "feelings," i don't see you crying about anything
endlessnameless
Veteran

Post by endlessnameless »

I don't have a demo as I don't record everything in-game, but I'm sure Tickle will also be able to confirm the situation when he is available.

As for player insults and disrespect, I pulled up a few examples from the chat logs, as most of the insults and toxicity are delivered over the mic from you.

My opinion still stands that the mute should remain, as after 8 or 9 total mutes and gags you still haven't seemed to be able to get yourself under control from mic spamming. As for the ban, I believe that should also remain, but in the meantime I'll discuss it with Tickle regarding the length.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
Italian Mafia

Post by Italian Mafia »

i remember the exact moments those were, you know for a fact and cant deny that those were in jest
Italian Mafia

Post by Italian Mafia »

if that was the case, then why did you not ban me, oh yea, you knew they were jokes. case closed
Tickle

Post by Tickle »

First off its not his fault that you dont look at chat (Note: In previous times I have called on mic for you to stop your toxicity) Second, based on your previous mutes and gags your time is deserved. Although I do like you as a fun person the rules are rules, which you never followed. Therefore I agree with what endless has done. And you may not like the punishment, but the amount of times you've broken the rules is a lot and you should look at the rules because clearly you dont follow.
How I fornicate on a chicks ass
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment will stay. Appeal denied.
ImageImage