Post by TripperJackLady »

Your Steam Community Link:76561198441154617
Your Steam ID: [U:1:480888889]

Which Admin Punished You: edrago04
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):ban
Server where you received the punishment:[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 MarioKart X10

How long they punished you for:perm

Reason why they punished you:aimbot

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I wasn't cheating.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
This is ridiculous. I was not using aimbot or cheating in any way. I heard someone vaguely saying that I saw them as an invisible spy. This is not fair. Please unban me.
Last edited by TripperJackLady on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ban Dispute

Post by White Sedan »

Please edit your post so it follows this format viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
TripperJackLady

ok...hopefully I edited that correctly
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

I have proof here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xTirfzGKE . Also you hit me when I was invisible looking for spawn campers.
I kill friendly's

TripperJackLady

I watched the video twice trying to see what you thought you saw...I couldnt see anything. as heavy I punch a lot and have punched many spies before. Thats why i do it. As an admin i think you should have investigated more before acting so quickly...you would have concluded that I wasnt cheating.
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

You have no idea how long I was watching you and your spastic movements. It was probably an hour and I concluded you were hacking so I band you. I think the ban should stay.
I kill friendly's

TripperJackLady

I was only on the server for like 20min. And I dont understand how watching me for an hour would matter when the video you posted shows nothing. And just because you added in that you saw certain movements doesn't mean I was cheating. And still didnt show on the video. Im not calling you a liar but I think you acted irrationally for whatever reason. If you saw something or if I was doing something bannable, why didnt you post a video of it? This is strange.
TripperJackLady

And I would like to point out that I have played on the server for a total of 583 minutes and never had a problem until now.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Under review.

Appeal accepted.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler