Post by TripperJackLady »

Your Steam Community Link:76561198441154617
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:240444444

Which Admin Punished You: edrago04
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):ban
Server where you received the punishment:[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 MarioKart X10

How long they punished you for:perm

Reason why they punished you:aimbot/hacking

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. This is the 2nd time Edrago04 has banned me. After the first ban was overturned I stayed away from the server for a bit and when I did go and see Edrago04 I kept quiet and simply played the game. When he noticed me...he started talking on his Mic about how he banned me for cheating but didn't have enough evidence. That in itself is completely unfair and inappropriate. He was telling the entire server that I was a cheater. Then him and another admin Broman started talking about banning players. Broman invited Edrago04 to beat his record of muting 7 players in 1 day. Edrago04 responded with,"Well, I'm at 5 already." To his defense he did say that he didn't want to make a contest out of it...BUT...followed that up by saying how he did enjoy banning and muting people. Broman said he keeps track like a contest to make it fun. I see something very wrong with the thinking of both these admins. So, I played for a while longer and left the server. When I went to play on the server today I got the pop-up notice that I was banned.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Edrago04 is targeting me, he has gone out of his way to cause problems for me, he is getting pleasure from doing this and all of this is unwarranted behavior. I also feel that the two admins in question should be at least counseled for their behavior. No matter what Edrago04 comes up with, no matter what he says...I was not cheating. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last time...but now I know he is abusing his admin privileges and this should not be allowed to continue.
Last edited by TripperJackLady on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Ban Dispute/Admin Complaint

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Your steam ID is actually STEAM_0:1:240444444.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
TripperJackLady

Thank You, I have updated.
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

I am sorry I meant Ban Evasion. You are Slutdiva http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 22/videos/
I kill friendly's

TripperJackLady

Excuse me? First of all how was I evading a ban? I was banned! And it's not like there was a vote going on to ban me. This makes no sense! None! And I have heard people talk about Slutdiva but for you to say I am Slutdiva is crazy. I'm not even going to humor this accusation by watching videos of some other player. Edrago04, what have I ever done to you? Why are you coming after me like this? Why are you continuing to post video links that support absolutely none of your accusations.

But I truly want to know how I was evading a ban? Now that I think about it, right before I left the server I killed you. Is that what this is about? Your ego?

Will someone please get Edrago04 off my back. This is getting strange. Very strange.

So please, Edrago04, either show some sort of proof, anything, anything remotely close to factual evidence that I have cheated, hacked, used aimbot, or evaded a ban and I will voluntarily not return to the server. But, I think you should do the same if you can't.

Otherwise, dude, just leave me alone. Stop harassing me.
TripperJackLady

Another question, Edrago04:
Since you changed your mind and decided that I was banned for ban evasion and not aimbot/hacking; please tell me what I was going to be banned for before I evaded this ban? And still want to know how I "evaded" a ban.
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

you are SlutDiva that is why you are evading your ban. I do not care if people kill me I just have to work harder to be better. I am a fair admin I will not ban someone just for killing me that would be immature.
I kill friendly's

TripperJackLady

Wow...I'll wait for someone else to step in. Pointless to continue with you.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You had been originally banned for the belief that you were using an aimbot, and your previous appeal was accepted due to the fact that we did not believe you were on the evidence provided. However, after further research into you, we discovered an alternate account of someone we've banned before numerous times for use of an aimbot. We have adequate reason to believe that you are in fact SlutDiva on an alternate account, and have therefore been permanently been banned from our servers.

Your appeal has been denied. Please find another server to play on.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler