Post by SpycyNoodles »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309439750/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174587011
Admin: Rappy

Type of punishment: ban
Server where you received the punishment: DeathRun #1 - 74.91.119.154:27014

How long they punished me: permanent

Reason why they punished you: Apparent trade fraud

During the trade he showed me four items. I readied the trade and he proceeded to ask me to choose one the the four items. I chose one and he said "Nice try, now you're banned." I then said I thought you would actually give me the four jokingly. I don't see how he could possibly have thought that was an attempt on scamming him. Even if it was he could have canceled the trade and given the hat to someone else. Instead of PERMANENTLY banning someone you ASSUME was trying to scam you.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding Steam Profile/Community Link
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Please edit your post to provide your Steam Community Profile and your SteamID.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
RappyTF2

Post by RappyTF2 »

I banned you because you attempted to take another person's winnings as your own as in, not asking you to trade me and clearly attempted to claim the item as your own. As far as I'm aware of, this is a punishment.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

After discussing what happened with Rappy, we have decided to remove your punishment. There appears to have been a miscommunication about you sending a trade to him while he was trying to giveaway an item to someone else. We apologize for how this situation turned out.

Appeal Accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler